SyracuseStreetRacers.com

WORD!!!

http://www.teddyruxpin.com/audio/song-my_friend.mp3

ok im out… nice playing with ya’ll today

but i am not satisfied…

he probably gets that alot…

edit: damn it where did everyone go… i have 4 more hours of work… ENTERTAIN ME!!

It was built wrong? What would you do differently smart ass? I know more about this car/setup than you could ever imagine. My car trapped 130mph on a low boost setting on 110 on my old setup. I think the only one who set there car up wrong is your yellow rice bomb.

I cant drive to save my life huh? LMAO Thats a pretty good one. For someone who is driving a galant, and an SUV, you sure have alot of comments on how other peoples cars are improperly built and how you seem to be a better driver.

But by all means, when you own, and build a car yourself that you can beat me in, feel free to talk all the shit youd like about my car. Untill then, continue to sit on the sidelines betting on the races.

Alright listen dickwad, if you’re going to use our forum to continue a flame war from your own… at least make it interesting and/or witty.

http://www.uploader.ws/upload/200611/coolpeople.jpg

I thought he did pretty well… 8 out of 10

http://www.sportsphotography.net/portfolio/gymnast.jpg

Bleh- Jon, wtf?

Besides that obvious doucher ‘v8minski?’ seems like most people from syracuse are at least being respectful of ‘our turf’. i think it’s hard to argue with them when they come on the forum and take all our insults and shit… we pretty much look like pretentious assholes- regardless of the fact that our area undoubtedly has the much faster cars

got rice galant you seem decent, maybe it’s your age ( or the slammed envoy lolz )

:bloated:

everyone from syracuse without a camaro is a total fagget. I hate faagets so much you non camaro owning faggots.

dude said he traps 130… that is more than 98% of the people on here, probably 99.

mine is only this big |-------|
:cry:

but but he isnt part of the cool people so we will still try to make fun of him :roll:

i checked out there site because i was just curious. Nothing really to say there so didnt bother making any posts.

we all know every one on the internet has a 10 second car :rofl:

:word:

My truck runs 10s

From left to right: Kingsario, Howie, Dr. Dos, Zwarbyt

aka dr dos looks like hes 15.

You got alot of time on your hands dont ya?

holly shit, i had to sign up to read this. i was going to start reformating my system and instead read this for like 40 mins. this is hillarious!! anyway, since im not much into the car scene at the moment, minitrucker, i probably wont have alot of posts here but i am from cuse and i have been to dd where ssr hangs out. i lived in buffalo for a year, and i wouldnt bother driving to buffalo to cuse to try and race.

im not going to flame anyone or make fun of anyone because i dont really know anyone from either of these sites. i will let you know what goes on in cuse though. if your up for a good laugh make the drive. out of the 10-15 times i went down there this summer we would get there between 10 and 12. usually the typical argument over lengths would start, last till about 3 or 4 and my friends and i would finaly be too tired to watch a stock civic run a neon so we would leave.

Seriously, i didnt see one worth while race all year, a bunch of 15+ second cars arguing over who was faster. not to say there there are no fast cars in cuse because i know guys in the muscle car scene and there are some mean cars out here.

my highlight of the year was listening to some kid with a “fast” rx-7 (i guess it is pretty quick) get reamed out by his dad for loosing to a civic or a neon or something like that.

That is one hell of a dad. :tup:

actually i thought this summer went well, a bunch of mid 11 second cars racing quite a bit is what i remember. did you go on like sunday nights or something? lol

bill’s grand prix, probably ran mid to low 11s and he was up there almost every weekend racing for awhile. ernie and his primerbird were up there alot, he runs 10.8s and he ran a few times. drew ran once or twice with his talon, and we all know thats fast. that yellow mustang is pretty quick too, he ran earlier in the year.
i would actually say this was the one summer where we didn’t race 15 second cars for once.

nvr2low what do you drive?

anyways i would say the last part of the year was the part where 15 second cars were racing.

oh, and the rx7, there’s only one fast one up there, and i guarantee you he did not get beat by a neon or something like that. the car is quick, regardless of the driver, and there’s no neons or civics in syracuse that can keep up to it.