SyracuseStreetRacers.com

Go troll somewhere else, no one cares.

“OMG the internetz won’t race my galantz”

haha.

all i see here a bunch of douchebags from “the cuse”

So your’s is slow as shit then?

well then you wanna put some money on it, i ride to cuse to embarass you and your friends will cost me alot in gas money.

Newsflash, no one cares about Syracuse. This thread has purely been amusement for us to make fun of you.

Yes exactly. That’s what i’ve been trying to tell everyone. Come down here, race us and take our money. Its a win win situation.

x 11ty billion

sad thing is, it took him 20 pages to find out

20 pages later and you still have nothing to bring to syracuse. Thats sad. There aren’t many fast cars in syracuse and you still have nothing. The fact is that i’m here to race any of the shit talkers in this thread. You all are a bunch of dick riding pussy’s. This include’s all you fags that race in circles and race from a roll on the highway. Grow some balls and put some money on it.

“your’s” - are you fucking kidding me?

and no, my f-body is faster then premature ejaculation.

whatchuknowaboutthat?

…you know all about that.

When summer come’s you load your scrawny ass into that f-body and show us whats up.

siq bro. too bad i don’t give a fuck about street racing - i graduated high school a few years ago.

can I meat your kids though?

arrggh i am angry.

you can see that i am angry be the use of profanity in my post

i am angry arrrrggggh.

Motors still being disassembled/ inspected in my garage.

http://www.nwstp.com/uploads/Roland/Syclone%204.3%20turbo%20exhaust.jpg

As soon as its done ill be picking up a set of these :hint: its not an import

Cya in spring

:wave:

was that a joke

lol, obviously.

Well when you grow some balls i’ll have my son race you.

No you won’t.

ok, no offense…but GotRiceGalant…you SAID…flat out ADMITTED there are NOT many fast cars in syracuse. so why the hell would ANY of us waste our time when you ADMITTED you dont have many cars that would even be a challenge.

NO. They have stayed out of the thread because you are a waste of time.

incase you haven’t noticed, the people on here with fast cars aren’t bothering bickering with you…so if you really want to race someone so bad then come here, and you’ll find a race.

in the meantime, have fun arguing on the internet with people who are only posting in this thread to piss you off. i thought you woulda got that by now, but apparently you like getting into pointless pissing matches with them, which is exactly what they wanted you to do

i will come tomorrow to syracuse. u race me with a car u can prove is yours, bring $500. Time to put up or SHUT THE FUCK UP. ill show you how fake my timeslip is