SyracuseStreetRacers.com

So if you think that’s our fastest car, that means you’ll be the first to come down in the spring and race us huh?

Dont hate on the burnouts :lol:

Syracuse is a joke, always has been always will be. A bunch of slow, riced out cars. A friend of mine who lives just south west of the city put it accurately “If you’ve got an exhaust and a wing, you’re hot shit in syracuse, it’s really sad.”

I saw this hot beast on my visit to Cornell last spring. Near Syracuse…

I think I’m busy in spring…

yup.

bahahahahahahahaha

Wait Jack owns a truck, um ya… will Send him to Reperzent.

Not one of the chiqueta banana’s or one STii

Starsky & Hutch gone wrong

not one of our cars. that thing is seriously rice gone wrong

lol wats your fastest car

ill call all of the “syracuse street racers” out

My mother’s electric wheelchair.

how about instead of ur mothers electric wheelchair u race that yellow galant

Hahaha. Thats just my old toy. 4G63T. All stock with a 16G. Nothing fast but I don’t mind racing.

nm its not worth it

Never said it was. But bring slicks not excuses. We don’t race from a roll. We have 6 different 1/4 mile spots 5 minutes from the pizza shop that we hang out at. Plenty of hotels on carrier circle 1 block from the pizza shop. Come down, race us, beat us, take our money and use it to pay for your hotel rooms!!! Sounds like a plan to me.

bullshit asshole nobody likes the tuna here

lol “we dont race from a roll” “bring slicks not excuses”, u guys would have a better chance if we went from a roll and me on street tires

Sounds like we got a race then.

[email=“acidburger,kcuv,white00s10,jeeves744,ilcisdead”]acidburger,kcuv,white00s10,jeeves744,ilcisdead
have all been granted access.

Yay, reading material! :slight_smile:

Won’t be posting any spam though, just creates a really bad impression. Would be kind of shitty to give that impression off to others, and just it’s just lame.

those r def fwd hubbed rims to. dude if u race that car theres a good chance he will kill u literally