T-Rex+Zex=10s

nice run… i need a cam… and this makes me want one that much more… :headbang:

edit…

stock 10 bolt… 6 spd… 10’s… u like to live on teh edge…

Shit…nice time man. did you have to do any tuning with that shot…was the a/f good without messing around with anything?

10s on cam and spray = :tup:

nice job

Nice man!

When I saw T-Rex I was thinking Dodge T-Rex, that would be a siqqq video.

yea we did a little bit of tuning, but nothing too special…
Just minor agjustments, I only ran the shot once at the track and enough on the street to empty the 10lbs bottle and then that was it, no more passes like that with stock drivetrain.

besides on motor shes fast enough to pull most cars around here :gotme:

when you said T-Rex i was thinking this

NO NEVER. YOU THOUGHT WRONG IM SORRY. My car drives fine in all conditions including just firing it up. Cold , hot fast stop slow it dosent matter. Shit i dont know how many time i will have to say this. If it is properly tuned it will drive fine. My car drives better then half of the pint sized cammed cars ive driven.

Where is your idle at?

Mine is at 900.

:word:
Mine is right at about 900 give or take alittle

nice job jim!

NO NEVER. YOU THOUGHT WRONG IM SORRY.

ok, no need to be sorry for it. Just a thought. wow.

My bad its not you its just everyone seems to think this so i gets a litte bothered when i have to try to convince people that it drives fine. Oh and im an asshole.

it drives shitty asshole[SIZE=1]

[SIZE=2]jk my good man :rx3:
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

FTW!!!

Yeah, I was just messin’ with ya…I saw the caps and the sorry and went for it. :wink:

I believe you when you say it drives fine. Tuning def plays a big part in drive-ability and real world situations. I just remember the crappy cam I had and iffy tune I had on some big cam I had and it sucked. I’d love to have a cam idle like that for my car…that performed, but, I’ll take my mild duration high lift sissy idle cam for now.