t-type compared to a gnx??

Get that insurance check and I’ll make you a good deal on my T Type :boink

I think the T-type is actually a lighter car.
I am pretty sure it came with aluminum bumper brackets and brake drums.

86 t-type is actaully a rare car they only made 1,921 t-types in 86 and 463 WH1 t-types (designer series) 87 was listed a 245 hp from the factory and 86 was 235, they are the exact same engine so there is no difference. Yes the GN will be worth more money resale BUT the if you don’t like black the T is nice cause they come in colors, aren’t as big a theft target as the GN, are more of a sleeper because they have chrome and don’t say GN on them.

A got bit of turbo regals are modded and significantly faster than a Real GNX. most GNX’s out there are useless 1:1 scale model cars. People don’t drive them and if you were to try they would probably leak like crazy.

40k+ for a model what a waste.

if you are gettin a GNX with that low mileage thats its considered a big model its gonna be a hell of a lot more than 40k. you can get one with miles on it for in the 40’s. atleast if you buy a driven one you know its not gonna fall apart when you go to start it.

Sure know a lot about them there Turbo Buicks. now when are you going to step up to the plate and buy one !!!

:spank: i been trying!!! to get him too

^

Who me?:rofl:

Yes that car is not rosewood, not even close. It doesn’t even look like a factory color.

Like Shawn said, no a/c in that car will be brutal. In my opinion all street cars must have a/c!

who needs ac with a 5 foot long window opening :slight_smile:

they made 2384 t-types in 86
5512 gn’s in 86

So they are rare when compared to the gn’s but not as wanted for some reason.

Get one and you’ll love it…