T-UP to SG Motorsport *Again...

A few months ago i towed my car into SG motorsports for Sasha to bring her back to life… i have now been beating the shit out of it for over 2 weeks thanks to Sasha.

Special thanks goes out to Gonad for redoing my harness from scratch too.

Here are the graphs from when Dan (thanks to him as well) brought his super wicked dyno over to SG for some pulls. All tuning was performed b Sasha of SG fame.

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/plots/bingpower_crop.jpg

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/plots/bingafr_crop.jpg

This was at only 15psi on a 2871R .64

Sasha and i pulling it up to the dyno (every car in this pic is an SR coupe)

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/dynoimages/bing/bingmikegonad.jpg

Sasha @ work, G making sure no one steals the database…:rolleyes:

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/dynoimages/bing/sashaatwork.jpg

finally, thanks to dan for the bandwidth buddy… you’re the man.

had my car back at Sasha’s place for some more work tonight… he’s getting my car all the time now and i suggest you take yours there too.

We are going to kick of the son240sx.org era with a nice big BBQ over at SG in the coming weeks, just gotta find a time good for us all.

thats awsome good to hear you car is finally running good

Awesome…BBQ’s are always teh shiet.

That’s awesome! Nice work guys!

300hp at 15 PSI is always good! :smiley: Good #'s, and the coupe looks sick.

i had my car back at Sasha’s last night. He extended my N1 dual out 2" and did a nice job reworking my exhuast mounting locations as well as some other maintenance issues.

i know a few other guys have had excellent work done there too. Plus you get to chill with Phizzer otherwise known as superman, or lady-killer.

Alot of the stuff we do to our cars cant be trusted to your local shop; subframe or related component (multi-link or subframe bushings) or SR20DET and RB specific issues.

It’s nice to have a place right in the GTA with a few years of experience working on these cars and not just at an enthusiast level and not out of his home. SG-Motorsport has a pretty serious facility as i am sure many of you have seen. He just needs to get that woman of his in check so that the place stays pretty front to back. I could tell she hasnt swept up the office in a few weeks.

We all know the shit Sasha is doing in the Ontario Touring series this year and we all know all the stuff he’s been doing to his car and the successes he is having.

no question his is going to be a destination shop in the coming years for alot of us, better get in and get good with him early.

he is already a huge asshole so imagine when he starts winning the series and has like 4 guys working in the shop for him… you wont be able to steal his time for the life of you, even if only to sign an autograph…

Thanks for the kind words Bing (and the harsh ones) haha.

As Bing suggested to me we will be documenting the stuff we do a bit more now (hopefully we have some more time to do so as well) to keep you guys updated all the time.

Unfortunatly we’ve been so busy lately (and haven’t had internet at the shop until just recently) that we haven’t been updating the site and posting around letting you guys know whats new and exciting at SG!

hah awesome thread

Sasha, is SG interested in doing non-performance related work?

This is all awesome news! I can’t wait to get my car into someone that can handle my SR. Worryfree car maintence and tuning is definitly where its at. See you in '08.

So what’s the word on the BBQ referenced in one of hte posts above???

I’m crazy busy until a bit into august, but i’ll talk to bing about it and we’ll try to figure something out guys!

Sasha and i have been pretty busy, i’ll talk to him this week.

Mr. Anis?

If you need someone to man the grill I’m willing to do it again… assuming I can make it.

you’re the maid of honour buddy

Just like to post some positive feedback for SG, i took my car there yesterday afternoon for suspension work, coilovers, multi link, everything was done to spec and the ride was amazing, the price is fair and u get what u pay for, i would recommend SG for all your performance needs

SASHA is the man!!! If anyone needs fender rolling/pulling Contact sasha about it asap!!!

Can you do the BBQ on my birthday? As a little tribute to me? OSAD.

You OWE it to me Bing for those things you said about my father.

I once called Sasha to help me with my auto pilot bearing removal. He said he’d call me back. 4 hours later I called him back, and he forgot. It happens. Point is he was nice enough to pick up the phone for me. +1 from Osad. :smiley:

He must not have call display.

lol…call display

funny you say that

the other day call display just started working on my phone so i can actually tell who strangers are that call me now! its awesome.

anyhow, my biggest problem as those that know me well can attest to, my memory. it is absolutly teh worst ever.

so please forgive

but thanks for all the kind words

we’re pretty open the next couple weeks it seems so dont hesitate to contact