Sequence-Garage is open? OMG WTF!

That’s right guys. Sequence-Garage is now open and ready to help you out! The shop is located at 642B Rogers Rd. In Toronto, literally 1 minute off of black creek drive, so its real easy to get to from the 401.
Not to make this an advertising post or anything (although I will soon be a son sponsor I talked to andy), I want to let you guys know what’s up. I promise I won’t be randomly posting in threads saying “Bring it to SG!” or talking shit trying to get business, but let me just have this one post to let everyone know about my shop aiight? Some of you that have been around for a while have known me since I was 15, getting a rusty 240 and putting an SR20 in it, and being a silly little gino kid. It’s sorta funny to see that my life still revolves around cars as much as it did back then, and I’m glad I am still progressing and learning on a day to day basis. Since that day when I first got that 240 I’ve learnt a hell of a lot, and now I’m finally at a level where I can confidently help you with your car.

Since I’m still young I know how hard it can be to get the cash to do stuff on your car and I know its tricky to do things right but I’m here to help you guys, and so is my shop. Our labor rate is the cheapest you’ll find (65$hr) and I do things the right way – its one thing that racing has taught me. Whether its coil-over installation or a turbo swap, it will be done right here. I know how things fail and why they fail and I will take the precautions on your vehicle to make sure the parts you put on your car are AS RELIABLE as OEM parts from Nissan. I know how much of a pain in the ass an unreliable car is.

If you are curious about the shop and want to find out a bit more just PM me or visit www.Sequence-Garage.com I’ll take care of whatever you need personally. You can also call the shop at 416-652-5325

To celebrate the opening of Sequence-Garage I’m giving away 500$ to the winner of the drifting competition this weekend at CSCS, and offering 50% off all labor at SG between Saturday and the next CSCS event for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place guys! So get your cars ready and your head steady boys, half a grand is waiting for you in the top spot! Drive smooth, don’t push too hard and be consistent and you’ll do well!

Take care guys,

Congrats!
Do you guys do body work and paint?

Congrats and goodluck!

BYAAAH!

I - LOVE - S - G… BYAAH!

looking forward to doing butt loads of work with sasha and his operation thuuur.

OMGBBQ!!

Sweet :smiley:

Best of luck with teh store man, I’m sure you’ll be getting a whole shitload of customers!

Good luck Sasha. Godspeed to SG.

I <3 SLUTS

OK So seriously. When is the BBQ? All shops have to have a BBQ when they open.

Make it in a month, I might have my car by then if I’m lucky. :smiley:

Best of luck Sash, you already know youll be getting ALL my buisness :wink:
And ill advertise for ya for free :smiley:

Great guy, bright guy, slightly impatient, but he get’s it done…

Just dont… repeat, dont… ever talk to him about straight weight oil vs multiviscosity oil…

Trust me, it’s terrible…

I <3 SLUTS

OK So seriously. When is the BBQ? All shops have to have a BBQ when they open.

Make it in a month, I might have my car by then if I’m lucky. :D[/quote]

BBQ is a must!

Well i personally just dislike BAS for personal reasons not cuz of their website

Dont bring your issues on the forum. Take it to PM if you have to.

In fact i’m sending you a PM now.

I was going to ask where that comment came from.

Congrats Sash

WHOOT WHOOT

Congrats sasha, best of luck with the shop.

Kinda, sounds like me, buying a 240 at 15, life revolving priamarily around cars, and always having the want and need to learn more. if you ever need someone to help around the shop, i’d definatly be up for the leaning experience :smiley:

+1 for a BBQ

this one time i saw a jeep drive over a real GP sports bumper many times when i was at SG…

the driver of the jeep i heard is a ricer…and an expert racer.

sasha i need my tranny fixed lend me yours

can u put a couple or sr20’s in my honda civics, i hear they will pull a premium at race wars?

but seriously man , good for u, congrats and all the best,

yea and bbq is a must, im a fatkid

Id like to know Sasha whats in store for SG? right now I take it that its mostly mechanical work you guys do… btw . how many guys do you have working with you?
But what are your future plans, maybe a dyno? some reliable 240 tuning?
How many licensed mehcanics?

congrats and hope it all works out for you !!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Right now its mostly mechanical and tuning baselining. What i mean by that is if you get a standalone i’ll set it up for you and get it running nice with great driveability so that your time on a dyno is short and sweet (and saves you cash)

I’m also getting into fabricating more and more all the time, youve all seen the side exit and I just made a very nice splitter for my car last night. A tig machine is coming so that i’ll be able to do all sorts of work.

Within the next 1-2 years I also plan to build my own frame and put a K20 in it similar to the aireal atom because that would just be so so so sweet.

Also suspension tuning and race car setup, if any of you guys cant figure out why your cars are terminally understeering or is snapping out all over the place we can help out with that as well :slight_smile:

And finally, over the winter i’ll be building and testing SR20’s so that Toronto can start competing with the states as far as big power SR20’s go.

Lot’s and lots of stuff thats going to be done at SG, its exciting!

And the amount of stuff i’m learning road racing is insane, and its crazy how well you can apply it to street cars. Making cars reliable for cheap actually can be done, you just need to spend a lot of time :slight_smile: