Sequence-Garage is open? OMG WTF!

congrats on the shop man…

It’s actually REALLY close to my house, so I might stop by to check it out sometime :slight_smile:

well those are some crazy plans… You’ve ‘somehow’ managed to gain 20-30 years worth of knowledge set in 2-3… quite unheard of in the autimotive world… a feat unto it’s self.

Ian is right…BYAAH!

That’s pretty cool dude, except for the building your own ariel atom bit. You’ll see what I mean when you start, designing and building a racecar from scratch is a lot harder than you think. People with far more knowledge/skills/money/time/manpower have a difficult time doing this, even when they already have a functioning design and are merely improving it. Not trying to rag on you or the idea, but you’ll see what I mean when (and if) you start it, it’s just insanely daunting.

Congrats Sasha, I imagine this place will primarily be a place to keep and work on your car. Not a bad idea.

I think claiming $65/hr is the cheast around is pretty unsubstantiated, especially since you’re not licenced. I know more than a few dealerships that charge $60/hour.

That said, you do have a unique skillset and I’m sure you’ll get the business of more than a few people on SON. I wouldn’t have a problem letting you work on my car.

Sweet man.

I already go to a few shops around that area for my current car. I’ll drop by to check it out sometime.

But Axlrod is right, my mechanics charge approx $50/hr and they are all licensed. But they don’t tune turbo cars. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with the shop, in any case.

haha, well an intern following an FSM and a specialty shop like mine are two entirely different thigns.

And nah paul, this is my buisness now.

I’ve thoguht about the aerial atom a lot dude, but talk is cheap, everyone said i wouldn’t be able to race and look what happened :stuck_out_tongue:

All that aside boys thanks for the kind words and if you’re curious about anything like I said just PM me or give me a call and come down and we’ll chat.

1st week in march is mine bitches!

Congrats Sasha - I wish u the best :slight_smile:

M

if you ever get a dyno, get a real one with some steady state loading, not the quick thrills of a $20 blowjob dynojet

That made me laugh…

haha true, blowjob dynojet woot

What if we get a machine that gives blowjobs for 20$?

buddy…

if you made such a machine you would make billions