Sequence Garage

Anyone know when Sequence garage will be up and running? I’d really like to know.

Says on the web site. 13 days ish…

Isn’t it supposed to be a secret until it opens?

It was until some moron named Adam spoiled it all. :slap:

BTW, The site says:
ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL ONLINE SHOP OPENING: 13 DAYS

…but at the very bottom it says Last Updated:November 30th, 2003

So does that mean it shoulda opened up Dec. 13th? :shock:

I think SQ is somewhat delayed/on hold and Sasha seems to have forsaken the boards once again.

Hello all,

We @ SEQUENCE Garage in Toronto, Canada are offering various SR20DET engine kits from stock to slightly modified… we can create any custom kit you want and even dyno prove it!

Please…

Hello all,

Just informing everybody that a new shop is in the works! (www.sequence-garage.com) Temporary Layout Only

Our online store will be up sometime next week and we will feature both common and exclusive parts not found on other online parts stores and shops alike (all JDM)!

We also have various SR20DET kits for all you Nissan nutz… like myself… and even stock engines available with ECU, Wiring Harness, Tranny… and lots of love!

We also have available Power Enterprises Twin Turbo Kit for the 350Z… so if you are interested, please contact me at gpawelec@sequence-garage.com for more information and pricing. We will be putting our orders in soon.

We are also going to be the distributor for WORK Wheels in Eastern Canada. As such, if you are interested, please let me know before orders go our for this month.

All the best and glad to be helping the Nissan community in Canada!!!

Cheers,
KaOz./G Pawelec
SEQUENCE Garage.

The Date Was 11-20-2003

Looks like i have a new place to buy all my stuff :smiley:

Ide rather help the canadian economy :stuck_out_tongue:

I just read their whole site :shock: WOW i cant wait to go there and buy all my SR goodies and SR :smiley:

wowowwowowowowowowowooowowowowowow

Full colour Install Guide!!!
:love:

Im there cash inhand they day they open!!!

ya, i was just hungover and over excited. hahaha

wow i need sleep

AppleSauce is right, and so is Freak. It takes alot of time and plenty of pleased custies for a shop to be a sucess. Both Sasha and KaoZ are young and enthusiastic but that will only take them so far. In the end they have to prove themselves with god product and good service. Time will tell.

:lol: :lol:

To all you gents - including AppleSauce (or whatever your name is),

Yes, we do claim and stand by the fact that we will be the distributors for many of the products that you list… whatever the buy in is… is for MOST PEOPLE… keep in mind that business is done on a 1 on 1 basis… so a buy in to you may be $25,000 and $5,000 to another… whatever the case is, there is no need for concern on your case - but if you are curious, come up with the money for these exclusive parts and you shall see! =)

We will compete with anyone else’s prices…

…and to those non-believers, I challenge thee! =) hehe… :lol:

Yes, we were supposed to be open about a month ago, but due to certain ordering delays, politics, etc… we have postponed the opening date. But don’t lose hope or interest, we will up and running within time and you will all be very pleased!

Customer service and producing some of the most incredible machines is our goal and we will keep it.

Also, yes we may be young although I am older the most of you… but age does not dictate success although I do agree and understand your point of view.

I have been in my 1st business for almost a year now and have made a substantial amount of profits so I beg to differ - the key is to save money and be aware of your competitors… as well as providing the best at what you do!

Cheers and Happy 2004,
KaOz.

Hey i have a quick question. Will you be able to buy the SR Install guides seprate. I hope so because i will buy one…

Once you get prices
pics
and more info

I will be intrested in buying from you for sure.

Will Sequence Garage be just an online venture, or will there be an actual tuning shop?

And for all the naysayers, quit worrying. They have to start somewhere. I can’t foresee any problems getting started thanks to the “drifting explosion,” legalization of the Skyline etc.

True, but it will definately help get the ball rolling.

I take it that^^ one is directed to Sasha.

Customer service is very lacking from what I’ve seen. DTS isn’t quite so
enthusiastic after talking with the shop. They may have good product if
they can even get it. But there are larger businesses who get the parts
cheaper, and faster, there is really no need for a shop like this. Why
would I pay $162 for an HKS wastegate actuator to be imported from
Japan (as DTS was quoted) when I could pay $55USD from phase2 or
have heavy throttle price match it and have my parts within a week?

Enthusiasm is not really a good characteristic to start a business on.
There are plenty of us in this club who would have equal levels of
enthusiasm, and would make much better business people if we wanted
to undertake a venture such as this.

True, the website looks nice, but its not dynamic at all because its html.
It will be a pain in the ass to update, its not even finished well after the
projected launch date. And there doesn’t seem to be anything going on.
Sure there might be in the future.

Bottom line is, its overpriced, and I will never spend a dime there until the
owners can do something for me that I can’t do for myself. They are also
going to have to show a little more maturity and better customer service
before I would even consider placing an order.

My advise, be careful when dealing with this shop, as I have a very low
level of trust in their abilities, maturity, and any promises they make.

BUYER BEWARE!