T28 and 1.8t t25 manifold

Alright i was going to use this on the TT but its become daily driver/winter beater status.
So i have up for sale is a brand spanking new CXracing T28 Turbocharger. This isn’t some ebay company shit. Come inspect the turbo yourself…or my front mount. Good quality.
Never mounted…still has the plastic caps on it.
Specs:

perfect for a turbo d-series!

on your tt?? just curious why not the k04?

Only the 225hp (01+) TT’s came with a ko4. Mine is a 180q so it came with a ko3s. Not really any smaller then a ko4…the difference is minimal. I originally wanted around 280whp which this turbo is capable. However my attention has changed over to my aba gti with a holset hx35.

Need this gone asap…

bump…gotta move this fellas…ill entertain resonable offers.

$75?

CXracing lol, Ching chong meowwwww GLWS Though

china turbo aren’t work much to me. Eh I’ll try it if you take $100.

Ha thanks for the free bumps guys.

I know of 3 oswego vw guys that run cxracing turbos and have had great set-ups. All which have never had a turbo issue. Unless you have ever owned anything from cxracing then stuff it!

No I’m not taking $100 for a $300 turbo. You don’t want it? Stay out then?

Bump for b00st

bump

Bump!

to the top

CXRacing makes shit my man, that is not a name brand turbo, you can pick the same shit up on ebay for less i gaurentee it. it a knock off piece of garbage, better used as a paperwieght.
And yes i have dealt with cx racing

what the fuck does this forum not understand? you obviously have zero interest in buying it so why even come in here? I could sit in the forsale section to all day and make negative comments on everyones shit.