Tactical 12ga shotgun with folding stock

i dont believe you said “ill hold it” literally but when two parties communicate and agree on a set price and a set time to pick up an item they plan to buy, you wait for them to come through on it and not be a dickhead about it…

James said he will take it

you replied “are you sure you want it”

He replied “100%, ill take it today”

and then you sold it on him and made up the lie that your wife wouldnt let you sell it because you KNOW it was a dickhead move… I then simply asked you to prove you still have it which would bring your credibility back by simply writing on a peice of paper “shift518” and taking a picture of the shotgun next to it… but you replied “i have nothing to prove to you” aka an easy way to say I lied and dont want to look like the dickhead i am.

James is a good dude, but i wouldnt care if you sold it with him saying he wants it, im a first come first serve type of dude too, but id never lie and say oh my girl wouldnt let me sell it, or oh it was stolen or oh it was broken" …im a fucking man, not some little girl, I have the balls to say, i saw a SURE opportunity to make/get my money back and took it for a non gaurenteed opportunity.