Tactical 12ga shotgun with folding stock

I kinda missed the first half of this thread. It’s all edited now. All I saw was him saying his wife didn’t want him selling her gun. I didn’t see him say he would hold it for him, but I might have missed something.
Like I said, I’m not trying to take sides, I just don’t see what arguing about it is gonna do

Show me where I said I would hold it???

Better yet, let me quote you so you cnt change it… Show me where I said I would hold it???

Those words were never said… See, there is where you are wrong “boss”

i dont believe you said “ill hold it” literally but when two parties communicate and agree on a set price and a set time to pick up an item they plan to buy, you wait for them to come through on it and not be a dickhead about it…

James said he will take it

you replied “are you sure you want it”

He replied “100%, ill take it today”

and then you sold it on him and made up the lie that your wife wouldnt let you sell it because you KNOW it was a dickhead move… I then simply asked you to prove you still have it which would bring your credibility back by simply writing on a peice of paper “shift518” and taking a picture of the shotgun next to it… but you replied “i have nothing to prove to you” aka an easy way to say I lied and dont want to look like the dickhead i am.

James is a good dude, but i wouldnt care if you sold it with him saying he wants it, im a first come first serve type of dude too, but id never lie and say oh my girl wouldnt let me sell it, or oh it was stolen or oh it was broken" …im a fucking man, not some little girl, I have the balls to say, i saw a SURE opportunity to make/get my money back and took it for a non gaurenteed opportunity.

We never agreed on a set time or location…
We never even talked price, the price was listed, there was no negotiation and price was never mentioned between him and I.

There was another shift member that promised he would buy it the day before, he said it was sold and he wanted to buy it… (Remember when I posted “deal pending”)? He then told me he got a tax bill in the mail and he had to bail. He and I did talk $ and pretty much narrowed everything down… Should I have come on here bashing him???

Anything else?

Ohh and if it really means that much to you I will take a picture of it when I get home for you…

legit seller! Thanks for the gun man, I love it. A+++

haha, way to jump on the instigator band wagon…

:pop

Just laying here naked in the bath tub, seemed like the right thing to do

Let me know when mossberg is for sale. Very interested.

$880 it’s yours (once I pick it up)

Approximate location was suggested by you, i agreed. time was not set, just that you would be sleeping until 11 and we’d figure it out after that. price was not discussed, i was just planning on paying full asking price since it seemed fair.

Its whatever now guys… I know that i will never do business with this guy, and you can all form your opinions about it all, but we’re beating a dead horse now.

I had an approximate time price a d location setup with another shift member that swore he was buying it the day before and he told me he got an unexpected last minute tax bill… I said no problem and moved on… I didn’t come on here bashing him saying he wasted my time. Should I have?

That would be up to you, but I have different views on buyers backing out vs. sellers backing out. I’ve had a couple shift members back out on the snowmobiles I have on here.

^ OH THE IRONY

I hope Mofo does post the pic.

And James already has big guns LOL.

K BYE

what irony? and he wont post the pic bc he doesnt have the gun anymore plain and simple.

:moved

.FUCK

Made a special trip home just to shut you up:

Next time you are going to call me out, get your facts straight “boss”…

very well done, i was proven wrong and am man enough to admit it…

I still think it was dick to do that to james, but at least your not AS bad as alero.

:rofl Wish I could plus rep again.