Tactical 12ga shotgun with folding stock

What happens next? This real time shit is the tits!

Man, now I’ve gotta stay up past my bedtime. This has to be seen in real time, it wouldn’t be the same reading it once it has been completed tomorrow morning. Bastards.

:ahh

Someone needs to videotape this encounter

and honestly I'd pay double retail for that gun right now as I still dont believe he has it.[/quote]

Real smart…way to act like a dick and look stupid trying to stand up for your friend who didn’t even care…

Not even cool anymore.

Guy had all day to buy the shotgun back off of his buddy he originally sold it for…

Used to be, things people would do for 20 bucks…

Now it’s like, things people would do for 475 bucks…

Too long has gone by for a point to be proven.

LOL. I can’t believe you are going through with this. You are a fucking BOSS.

Wonder if he has the original gun, or if he went and bought another one JUST to make $350?

i bet this fucker would make an AWESOME poker player bc he has the gun, is ready to sell it but doesnt want to do ANYTHING to make it easy for me when im paying retarded money for it… I literally could buy 4-6 mossbergs with the money im paying for this tri star bs.

part of me thinks he doesnt have it
part of me thinks he bought it back from someone he knew who bought it
part of me thinks the person he sold it to is meeting him in Albany to give the gun back
verry little part of me thinks his wife told him not to sell it

Wife wouldn’t let me sell before… And kept saying it wasn’t about the money… Now it’s weird that wife will let sell and it’s all about the money…

Smells like a fish market in here.

Toss me the cash plus a little extra and I’ll go get it for you Dave, lol.

Real smart…way to act like a dick and look stupid trying to stand up for your friend who didn’t even care…[/QUOTE]

first of all, who are you?

second i dont act nor look like a dick… and do you want to see 15+ texts from my friend? Hes a grown ass man with a job and kids and doesnt go on this forum alot, doesnt mean he doesnt care…

third, i have two weakness’s… some peoples weakness’s are blow, weed, whores, gambling ext… mine is cars and staying true to my word, i dont want the gun for no fucking 750… i didnt want the fucking thing for 275 but i said if he still had it id buy it for double retail bc i didnt believe he still had it

How far are you from the gas station at the end of Erie right by the on ramp of 890?

Ill PayPal $20 for video recording of entire transaction.

Get some of your money back.

Who else?

Dave that shotgun would look bad ass mounted on the quad!!!

2 minutes

If that is more convenient for you I can meet you there. I shouldn’t have a problem getting there by 11:45 or so. I can post on this thread when I’m 10 minutes or so out to give you some time to go over there?

ok

What kind if car will you be in?

first of all, who are you?

second i dont act nor look like a dick… and do you want to see 15+ texts from my friend? Hes a grown ass man with a job and kids and doesnt go on this forum alot, doesnt mean he doesnt care…

third, i have two weakness’s… some peoples weakness’s are blow, weed, whores, gambling ext… mine is cars and staying true to my word, i dont want the gun for no fucking 750… i didnt want the fucking thing for 275 but i said if he still had it id buy it for double retail bc i didnt believe he still had it[/quote]

Who are you?

Just saying its pretty ironic that you said your smart with money and your about to go pay double for a gun because you were trying to make this guy look bad for no reason.

ram truck