Tactical 12ga shotgun with folding stock

My job isn’t relevant. My shift is usually 3-11 but I’m scheduled to work a 4 hr block of overtime tonight. I’m trying to trade days with a guy I work with to make this happen.

It’s where I like it.

My work is already on bigroundandbrown.com

We were all in a regular cab truck, someone had to ski.

Lolz in here

Worth quoting.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/26179225.jpg

No joke, I fucking straight burst out laughing 4 times while reading this thread.

Thanks guys. Best gun related thread on Shift.

If guns were banned, threads like this wouldn’t exist.

Threw a guy a couple bucks and got him to cover for me… I will be at 1321 central ave at 12 midnight. No bs, no drama, $750 cash only, fair and honest exchange and its over.

What kind of car will you be in?

Confirm you will be there and I will see you then.

go pro wit audio?

all i can picture is “I believe that’s Mr Gilmores jacket!” hahahahahaa

Midnight?

Drive bys ITT.

Just loled harddd

For the both of you; please keep it civil. We don’t need another thread with a link to a Times Union article that tells us about a brawl at a pawn shop.

Your job is right down the street from me,go to union college and i can meet you there

I want to stick to the plan… Meet you at your shop.

Killerblackbird, no reason to not be civil. He offered to buy it for $750, I agreed to sell it for $750. That’s all.

dude, i dont want to drive 15 miles to my store when your 3 miles from my house right now, meet me by union college, im not going to jump you or anything… to be honest i dont even care for the gun anymore, but im a man of my word.

It’s not in my trunk. I need to go home first. I honestly don’t know Schenectady well and I just feel good with sticking to the plan… You can’t open the shop? Maybe I’ll see something I like.

i can open the shop, but i just drove all the way over there from my house to sell that van and dont feel like going back… i can meet you on erie blvd if you want on your way back to work… you work at ge right? its 2 seconds away from erie

DUDE. Meet at your shop, he is gonna have money to spend…just a hunch.

Don’t step over dollars to pick up pennies.

#1 im wholesale and sell almost nothing to the public besides laptops and tv’s which i have like none of right now

#2 im paying double fucking retail for a used shotgun which i have 7 of… I dont care for the gun, I dont want the gun and i certainly dont want to pay $750 for the gun… If im going to buy it I wantit convienient for me… he works at ge pretty much ON erie blvd, i want to fucking meet there instead of driving 40 minutes to my store at midnight when i was just there.

dollars to pick up pennies? are you kidding me? hed have to buy everything in my store for me to break even on what im paying for the shotgun