Tactical 12ga shotgun with folding stock

dont have any anymore, my girl got mad and deleted them lmao…

and honestly I’d pay double retail for that gun right now as I still dont believe he has it.

Slowmarro bought it off him. The shift518 he wrote in the picture is johns handwriting.

cant be. Its spelled right

You will pay $750 cash for it right now?

$550, double your asking price

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/07/avy7unyd.jpg

You said double RETAIL, did you not?

If you are willing to pay double retail like you suggested and you have $750 for it you let me know… I would love to prove you wrong twice!

[quote][/quote]

Meant double asking price and id pay 550 just to see if u still have it sure

Its a trap, you approach him with the 550 for the gun and he shoots you because you insulted his mother, and keeps the money.

:rofl Jellies.

My dick is somewhere between Jim’s and Dave’s.

What you said and what you meant are obviously 2 different things. You said double retail, man up and pay double retail. $750 and we can work out the details.

You know a dude is serious about the internet when he’s measuring his dick to the tenths with a micrometer.

I never narked on NOBODY.

i wish he would try some shit like that lol… didnt go too well for someone else that did almost that exact same thing a few months back!

$550 old man, thats a hell of alot more then youll get anywhere else and the wife cant bitch because you can just buy a new one and STILL profit… all im gonna do is turn around and sell it to james for 275… i just sincerely dont believe you still have it.

If you are such a boss and and all, why dont you come out of pocket and man up to what you originally said… $750 and we will work it out… If not keep your $550 and forget about it…

you did say double RETAIL…

I cant believe this is still going on. tons of lol’s in here.

Juuuuust in case. :ahh

Why is your dick between two other dicks?

ok, fuck it, $750… lets go, drop it off.