Tactical 12ga shotgun with folding stock

no need to catch up, lets meet up and catch a bite to eat, when are ya in Albany? Or schenectady? Wanna come over? I’ll make some tossed salad… bring the tri star, id like to check it out.

Don’t worry cupcake, I’ll be seeing you.

dude, i agreed to meet up but dont try and put the moves on me… i dont roll that way man, my ass is only for shitting.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2GV2E5WHZM[/ame]

I think its great that you’ve back petaled yourself in a corner a couple times in this thread and every single time you realize how much of douche bag you look like you say something stupid and outlandish to try and change the subject because you have no factual information to back the bullshit that spews from your jaw flapping gums… One day you will grow up and realize how childish you look, or then again maybe you wont…

everything ive stated below was indeed factual information lol, i can send you a pic of my dick next to a ruler if youd like?.. what factual information were you looking for?

My cock is bigger than love4boosts.

its not all about the size, its about the motion of the ocean. lol

:rofl

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muj26g3eugU[/ame]

Let’s see?

Ohboy

HUGE DICKS ITT.

God i love this forum :rofl :popcorn

I guess I missed alot of this when I was out shoe shopping earlier and I didnt even come home with shoes. Sucks having a size 13 wide and only finding 9’s, 10’s and 11’s.

Anyway, I know the guys involved (Rob, James and Dave) and theyre all decent guys in my dealings with them and Im not going to get involved in the middle of any of this because quite honestly I dont know wtf did or didnt go down.

I will say that I wouldnt fuck with any of you and thats coming from a guy who’s 6’3"/230#.

:crackup:crackup

+rep Paul

you’re just a gentle giant pjb

Dave do me the favour and let rob be ! I have known him for a while ,dealt with him etc and never a issue . He is a straight shooter man on my word he is .

he wont stop talking or i would have lol… he proved me wrong or at least did what i asked and should hold his head high for that, but it should have ended there… he kept going and as long as he keeps going im gonna keep going…

Now killerblackbird, pm this chick a pic of your dick!

Fair enough kid , l4b post her pics again man …

320 for shotgun. Cash money.