Taffy's Sunday 6/17/07

Ill prolly swing by… I was there this past sunday but nobody else was :confused:

ill stop up

strawberry cheesecake shake. do it.

OOO Ill get to see Jay again

maybe

fuck you your going…if you want to

so true

Perhaps another brawl like the one that broke out last night will happen again.

details?

pat o’neill with the greatest one liner ever.

“what’s the retail on one of those?”

story: dubsinthebuff people standing around minding their own business, kids in a olds cutlass or whatever come in and drive at us beeping the horn. another car shows up. they park, beep, olds drives at us with the hood open. idk who it was but, the one kid pulled out the dipstick and threw it at him.
kid gets out, says oil is a carcinogen and can cause cancer, lol, throws the dipstick at said person who pulled it out, spit on him and pushed him. kid gets back in car. a few more people show up. i guess the kid who bought jaeger’s old audi was there…
blahblahblah, more shit talk. we all just kind of laughed at them. whoever it is with the white s4 goes to leave, audi dudebro asks if he wants to race his friend who has a convertable honda, guy was like uhm no…honda vert turns out to be daddy’s ferrari, he shows up and some kids in a black escalade. jam, dex, and sak show up. i left like after they came, but apparently everyone was staring at dan, dan said wtf are these kids staring at me for, take daddy’s car home? and they jumped him. kid got head slammed into ferrari. more than you could afford, pal.

idk, i am leaving other good stuff out too. but i think that sums it up?

they jumped who?

edit: nvm read it on ditb

lame. fighting sucks

they jumped Dan???

yeah. Dex.

edit: the whole thing was completely unprovoked. this all basically started when some kid decided it would be a good idea to drive at a group of people standing around.

lol so thats the whole story. dan had a decent shiner today. all he knew was the part where he got ganked for saying somthing about it being daddy’s ferrari.

i might show up for a bit in the siq beater.

Ok, I’m riding up with EZFD, def. looking forward to it.

ill pick up the Lotus earlier in the day then

Sorry man, it’ll still be getting it’s new carpets installed, otherwise I’d be there with it.

what time is everyone heading up at

bump Sunday Sunday Sunday

Good night for Choda and Kingsario to run :tup:

yesssssssssssss…