tagging/taggers

WTF is wrong with people. this has to be the most stupid thing ever. Our city looks like a fucking dump cause people spray paint shit all over eveything and it doesn’t mean anything to anyone but a few people. I swear if i ever catch someone tagging anything, i don’t care if its mine or not, i will spray paint their face. going around at night and puttin meaningless stuff on everything, can u say “no life pussy” i remember when graffitti was cool, nice big bubble letter in all kind colors, now you got shit you can’t even read! if anyone knows someone who is into this make sure you tell them how cool they are :rolleyes: :mad:

if there not high up it’s a guy called cutty!!!:tounge:

come on, why’d u stop picking on silver and switch to me. :thefinger

he aint on here enough!!:frowning:

i did it

and it means STFU N00b

mook

the best one is at the top of the 10th street bridge… that is a crazy mf er

Originally posted by vtecsol
the best one is at the top of the 10th street bridge… that is a crazy mf er

hell yea, that shit is way high up there.

Remember the one that was on the pillar of the transit bridge that crossed Rt 51 down in the Carrick area? It said “Kill Satan, Free LaRouche”. Then someone modified it to:

1. Kill Satan
  2. Free LaRouche
  3. Buy Milk

or something like that. It was there forever.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Remember the one that was on the pillar of the transit bridge that crossed Rt 51 down in the Carrick area? It said “Kill Satan, Free LaRouche”. Then someone modified it to:

1. Kill Satan
  2. Free LaRouche
  3. Buy Milk

or something like that. It was there forever.

are you mad they changed it?

you don’t make any sense. First you say how tagging has to be the “stupidest thing ever”. Then you say “I remember when grafitti was cool”. :confused:

i think he’s talking about how it takes no talent now, like that wall on 279 where that person sprayed there “symbol” on every different piece of the wall, which just made it look like shit. granted even the older spray painting still makes stuff look worse its not as bad as someone doing the same thing a million times in the row just because he thinks he’s cool

Originally posted by Shaggy
are you mad they changed it?

The buy milk part was classic. Too bad they tore it down and built a new bridge. Damn infrastructure improvements.

some grafitti artist have skillz but others just plain old suck. my girl went to
pti with the buddies of the artist mook. he did get paid to paint something
over in crafton at some lawn care buisness. it had to do with the whole
911 event

“mook” rules… turns out he got busted not too long ago it was a skinny white but he got in some HIGH up places crazy n stupid sob

Originally posted by dg11
granted even the older spray painting still makes stuff look worse its not as bad as someone doing the same thing a million times in the row just because he thinks he’s cool

I think some can look good and make things look better, but like you said…someone tagging their name over and over cause they think its cools is retarded.
They even marker tag things…they buy a shit load of blank stickers/labels, and tag them…then stick them everywhere:greddy: :bash:

what i said was sort of contradictiory but i was refering more to people writing on every telephone pole, fire hydrant, mail box, etc… It used to be there was graffitti but it was all bunched together, like a certain wall that everyone hit. Even gang graffitti meant something, if your name was x’ed out you were about to get smoked. I dunno, its everywhere on the northside, the clemente bridge looks like shit. Atleast they didn’t touch that mural at the end of second ave…yet. As for mook, he may have hit some daring places but he’s still just a skinny nerdy bitch.

this thread sucks my ass

Originally posted by Cutty
As for mook, he may have hit some daring places but he’s still just a skinny nerdy bitch.

I like when mook sprayed the graffiti buster truck while the guys were on a break.

he didn’t spray it, he used acid and it etched their window