tailight covers 04 impala

i see people driving around with something over the trunk and lights that are color matching to the car and the lights are cut out so you dont need remove them at night .were do i get them?

ricer

ricer x2

Those were like that from the factory on Impalas with the Sport Package. The reflector around the lights and reverse lights was painted body color.

Ricer X3

It’s family ride. PERIOD…

it’s a factory thing I bet

looking on the net it seems like they must be LS/SS option from GM. And it also looks like they go for around $1000 - $1500.

How bad do you wanna be a ricer?

wow there pretty $$

factory option. do it yourself with a rattle can in your paint code from paintscratch.com i think that’s the website.

From my time at Don Allen Chevrolet, I remember a good number of people who wanted to buy the “tail light covers” that you see on the ss models. In fact they are entirely different taillights. You have to buy whole replacements, and have them painted to match or buy them pre-painted from the dealer…

I guess no one pays attention to my post. It WAS a factory option. It’s in the sales brochures.

:stick:
and u are? :smiley:

X2

like said, its a factory thing, but you can buy vinal pieces off of ebay to do it yourself