talk about awkward

well i was walkin through the cafateria at the middle school the other day and i look up and i see two cops standing there and they are talking to the students just having a good ole time.

well the one cop looks up and stares right at me and he looks like he knows he has seen me somewhere but cant figure it out. i knew exactly where i saw him befor. i saw him in his rear view mirror because i was in the back seat of his lumina :frowning: he is the one that transported me to the station when i got my ā€œfleeing and eludingā€ and i use that loosely

just thought that it was wierd seeing him while i was trying to be all professional like. :smiley:

hahahaā€¦where are u student teaching?

should of asked him if he wanted to race

hahahahaha thats priceless :eek: :smiley:

Originally posted by cleanquick306
hahahaā€¦where are u student teaching?

West Mifflin Middle School. math

haha, thats great

Student teaching :cool:

As soon as I get my background clearances renewed, Iā€™ve got 2 student teaching sessions setup. :bigthumb:

Originally posted by Craig King
Student teaching :cool:

As soon as I get my background clearances renewed, Iā€™ve got 2 student teaching sessions setup. :bigthumb:

well good luck. there is a kid at my school that is from cal U hes a pretty cool nice kid.

its alot of work and dont ever forget that your paying money to work

I just look at Student teaching as a learning experience, not work. When Iā€™m certified, teaching, and getting a paycheck, Iā€™ll consider it work then. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Craig King
I just look at Student teaching as a learning experience, not work. When Iā€™m certified, teaching, and getting a paycheck, Iā€™ll consider it work then. :slight_smile:

well it is still work trust me. crazy shit that has to be done and some mentors are like slave drivers. luckily mine is pretty cool and does alot of the work for me

lol

Originally posted by flyinglow57
well good luck. there is a kid at my school that is from cal U hes a pretty cool nice kid.

ryan?

Originally posted by turbovw18
ryan?

beats the hell out of me. i would prob know his last name if i heard it. drives a mazda 3 and is from South Alleghany.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: