funny story at school today

so today at school i was sittin in my car in between classes and i see this black mustang GT w/ chrome wheels pull in the a spot an asile awy from me… i thought i was my friend who has that same car so i pulled up to him rolled down my window half way and waited for him to roll down his. he never did so i spit out the window at the direction of the car. then i left and went to head back to my spot. all of a sudden the car comes whippin up behind me and pulls up next to me and it wasnt my friend haha and he says to me " you got a problem, does your little cracker jack toy want a piece of this" i laughed for a second and said i thought he was some1 else then he left like a tough guy. i thought it was pretty funny haha

Cool story hansel.

can you describe black GT? just curious

what do you drive.

You were the 4th person I did that to today.

the black gt that does burnouts everytime he leaves the parking lot? That kid is siQQ

It’s funny what one will see in that lot. Just the other day i was sitting in my car before class and witnessed a super hott blonde driving a boat minivan pull in and totally swipe the side of a new honda with the corner of the bumper. She just parked a few aisles over and went to class. And I’ve seen that more than once this symester

I would have left a note

is this ub?

god i should drive my car to school one day and find this fucker

:lol: thats great

If it was a vw you wouldn’t

jk

I probably should have, i guess i didnt feel like being a good citizen that day

LOL was he being racist towards your car?

haha that kid is a homo and that car sucks.Its amazing to me as to why people feed the need to show off in their sick cars at school and fly out of there the way they do. Like people are really going to be like dude that car is sick, did you see that he spun his tires and almost hit the curb like an asshole? I gotta get me a SICK stock gt with wheels and straight pipes on it.

Mike you should have swore at him in Spanish and showed him your crust-ache, i bet he would have shut his mouth then.

If someone I didn’t know spit at my car, you’d be lucky if all I did was burn-out and speed off.

ya well maybe you shouldnt spit toward my car oaks and i wont burn rubber in your FACE

:violin2:

Fucking baby.

Wahhhh

I wonder how that looks when you get brought up on assault charges.

Well officer, He spit TOWARDS MY CAR!!!one!!!
So, I beat him up…

omg so today i was driving and this traffic light went red so i…

OMG can u tell this again… PLEAZE… make another threead or something…

haha, jk…

You’d call the cops for a fight and you call me a baby? Cry my a river, bitch. You sound like you do need a good ass-whoopin.

I watched some bitch in a Tempo scrape a square inch of paint off the molding of a brand new Acura as she swung her door into it. She actually looked at it and laughed to her friend, and promptly left. I regretted not tailing her to get the plate # to leave a note. You would always see shit like that at ECC. That and the most haggard cars outside of the ghetto. Cars missing headlights and tail lights for months, cars with major accident damage, plexiglass windows, belching a cloud of blue smoke. Occasionally 2 of them crash into each other, or a wheel falls off on the way out of the lot, and it makes your break between classes a little better. I was never embarrassed to park my beaters in those lots.

:word:i wasnt either…but now that i read ure post, im gonna park far in the corner for my summer ride…

i think so…he was scared of it tho haha

and its not like i spit on his car. it was on the grass, i thought it was my friend lol

ecc south

and if u dont like the story o well i guess u jsut had to be there.

some of these kids are to funny and i tihnk shrives and 95mx6, and mickdad kno what im talkin about