ok this is getting rediculous

every day i can pretty much count on hearing the nice fart cannon from the back of a 95-96 talon non turbo…he’s pretty consistant at driving past the window here at work and floring it after the turn (we’re a corner store so the road makes a 90 out front)

well today i’m chatting with a local mustang guy and i hear the car go past as usual…then he pulls in beside my car and sits.

me and this kid brian are like…wtf (he pulled into a handicap space) and sat there…for 10m never got out of the car i dunno if he was waiting for me to come out or what but it’s not like the car hasn’t sat in the same place outside radioshack for the past year…

i dunno who this kid is i’ve never seen the car outside of driving past, brian hasn’t either and he’s everywhere in this area (local “cruisers” if you will)

this is regoddamdiculous i dunno what he thinks i’m gonna do run outside and get in my car and chase after him or something…

an older style integra just did the same damn thing, pulled into the handicap eyein my car up…wtf it’s not victory or whatever blue like teh azns or anything…

i’m starting to get a little worried about my shit dissapearing when the sun goes down.

dsm’s:rolleyes: :tounge:

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
an older style integra just did the same damn thing, pulled into the handicap eyein my car up…wtf it’s not victory or whatever blue like teh azns or anything…

i’m starting to get a little worried about my shit dissapearing when the sun goes down.

DSM RICERS… :greddy:

well yeah old man i’m sure if your car was outside of radioshack they’d be lookin at it too…but you got the right idea tho, why? not like it’s special at all.

maybe ur his HERO??:smiley:

radioshack in natrona heights? cause if so im pretty sure i know the kid…i work and go to school with him…black 95 talon…kids a douchebag if i ever saw one :tounge: he does stuff like that on a daily basis then comes in to school and brags about it…ha

you know your car is rice kurt:D

bird of a feather flock together:eek:

it might be black, might be forrest green…

tell him if he’s gonna brag about something to bring his wallet.

it might be black, might be forrest green…

tell him if he’s gonna brag about something to bring his wallet.
for :sex:

so you’re gonna be there too then?

he thinks he so fast and such a good driver…he had joe race him…he has a 92 prelude si…kid thought for sure he was gonna win (i dunno why) needless to say…he shut up for a couple days…its most likely him…we work at community so…chances are it is…

u mean community down there? <------------ that’s him, straight up that’s gotta be him we work in the same plaza…

sorry…i’ll tell my friends to stop harrassing u kurt

if my car was your blue then i’d see why…

put the car where you can keep an eye on it during work

if my car was your blue then i’d see why…

thats probably it,there making fun of ur gay blue:cool:

even has a gay name…not cool like “freedom blue” it’s “kona blue pearl” i think jackie drinks that stuff at dave n busters.

even has a gay name…not cool like “freedom blue” it’s “kona blue pearl” i think jackie drinks that stuff at dave n busters.

:rofl:

1 day you dont work go and park ur car where u always do and sit in it and see if he comes and parks next to u