ok this is getting rediculous

then i’d look like a fag…and i’d be cold.

haha

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
then i’d look like a fag…and i’d be cold.
look like!!!:rofl:

yeah, i wouldnt make the leap into pure gheyness like some people on here.

Leap? I,d say your just one step away:stick:

you’re just jealous…

:cool:

u mean community down there? <------------ that’s him, straight up that’s gotta be him we work in the same plaza…

yea…it hasta be him…his car is all stock 'cept for the exhaust…he thinks it makes his car the fastest car ever…seriously he thinks that with that thing he can beat anyone…his names chris…he’s real annoying

Originally posted by hondagrl11
yea…it hasta be him…his car is all stock 'cept for the exhaust…he thinks it makes his car the fastest car ever…seriously he thinks that with that thing he can beat anyone…his names chris…he’s real annoying

he is your best friend dont lie :embarass:

no…trust me…i flip out on him every day…he’s afraid of me :smiley:

tell him tomorrow or whenever he works to stop loitering by my car, it makes me look bad :tounge:

haha…ok :tounge:

even has a gay name…not cool like “freedom blue” it’s “kona blue pearl” i think jackie drinks that stuff at dave n busters.

hahahha…that would be the “big wave dave” :smiley:

Kurt, i know who you’re talking about… I got into it with him between freeport and natrona one time… normally i wouldnt piss with a n/a DSM, but he kept asking for it… so i dropped it to 2nd, took it to redline, and put about 5 cars on him… i let him catch up and he kept asking me to gun it next to his window because the external 02 was “the coolest thing he’s ever heard”…

:rolleyes:

i just had to bring this up because between thursday and today he’s passed by 12 times so far. he comes up, circles around, and then boogies back the other way, today he almost killed 2 young kids and their dad walking to dunhams.

i just had to bring this up because between thursday and today he’s passed by 12 times so far. he comes up, circles around, and then boogies back the other way, today he almost killed 2 young kids and their dad walking to dunhams.

nothing a paintball gun wont stop.

+1 he just went past again.

its def. chris…he was gettin off work around that time…he’s pretty dumb

oh…well…you wont be bothered by him anymore…he just supposedly totalled the thing…he really sux at driving

Originally posted by hondagrl11
oh…well…you wont be bothered by him anymore…he just supposedly totalled the thing…he really sux at driving

:rofl: