Talk about High Mileage...

This guy has a 95 civic for sale on craigslist with 939,899 miles on it and the damn thing looks imaculate. Talk about honda reliability!

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/10/01/craigslist-find-of-the-decade-930-000-mile-95-honda-civic/

The amazing thing is, his asking price is actually the KBB price…

that thing is just brokin in.

you get a new car at 1,000,000 miles from honda if things are all stock with just regular maintance work

r u seerwius?

yea. thats what i have been told. i never thought that a honda would ever make to a million miles though lol

im sure that there are a lot of stipulations that im not aware of, like u may have to be the original owner, bought from dealership ect…but who knows

I’m sure if anything in the power train was replaced would void your free honda eligibility.

i wouldnt doubt it. cheap bastids will never give u anything for free! lol

I don’t think free is in a STEALERship vocab.

i just LOL’ed in the middle of class…thanks bryan! hahahha

ROTFLCOPTER

Volvo of north america will give you a brand new car if your car has gone a million miles and still has the original block and head, with all other parts being oem. (i doubt they void deal for a fram oil filter but you get the point). It all started with a volvo p1800 which is in the record book for having the highest miles. Volvo gave him a new car at 1 mil which caught other companys attention. Most manufatures now have rewards towards a new vehicle on super high mile cars. ex. bmw will give a cash allowance towards the purchase of a new vehicle if your bmw has over 400k or so im told.

I wonder if you could get away with rolling the odo ahead to just over a mil. Free car here I come.

if it could be done id be the guy handing you the drill to turn the clock… although its all computerised and even if that were able to be hacked they may get curious when your inspection records jump 800k in one year

Damn it, it sounded like a good idea.

It’s really simple, put your car up on jackstands, take the wheels off, put it in 5th/6th gear, set cruise at high rpm, add gas and change oil as necessary. With no load, and with proper maintanance you’ll be there in no time.

Yes, i’m getting a free honda.

Vlad as stupid as you would like to think the public may be, if you crx had 100k inspected in 05’ then 120k in 06’ when you come in for inspection in 07’ and your speedo reads 999,999 a red flag will go up and your car will be marked in dmv as tmu (true milage unknown)