Q: Are Honda's reliable?

A: See for yourself :

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/408063146.html

wow

Dude’s never heard of a plane?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:2,topic:36041"”]

Dude’s never heard of a plane?

[/quote]

35 mpg + no TSA / layover BS > overpriced business flights.

ALL DAY SON

there was a guy that cam into the goodyear I worked at and he had a 94 E-van with 1.4million miles and 02 with 400000 something on it. he said he only had to change the alt a few times on both but they are still both going strong. he drives back and forth to texas for work.

thats alot of fucking miles. damn

honda 4 L…literally

If it was closer I would buy it

damn

I believe that there are lots of cars capable of this with proper care and maintenance. Oh yeah you also have to drive alot.

930,000 miles & 12 years = 77,500 miles / yr.

1490 miles / week. :eyebrow:

[quote=“POOPRA,post:8,topic:36041"”]

damn

I believe that there are lots of cars capable of this with proper care and maintenance. Oh yeah you also have to drive alot.

[/quote]

if you tried doing this with a vag car it would cost you 10x as much to maintain

[quote=“Nikuk,post:9,topic:36041"”]

930,000 miles & 12 years = 77,500 miles / yr.

1490 miles / week. :eyebrow:

[/quote]

I usually drive about 750 a week over 30k a year and I dont really drive a lot for work, I do like road trips and head out to the country good amount, so 1490 is not that bad, its double what I drive

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:10,topic:36041"”]

if you tried doing this with a vag car it would cost you 10x as much to maintain

[/quote]

but think about how much faster an APR chipped 1.8T would get you there.

^ and the comfort of vw interiors

[quote=“Dex,post:12,topic:36041"”]

but think about how much faster an APR chipped 1.8T would get you there.

[/quote]

Simply GODLY.

sohc ftw

Damn, just think about how much time of his life he has spent driving inside that car.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:13,topic:36041"”]

^ and the comfort of vw interiors

[/quote]

right, a mk 4 VW has such a nicer interior than an old hatch. thus, volkswagens > hondas.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:14,topic:36041"”]

Simply GODLY.

[/quote]

right, that’s why the call it the 1.8Thehandofgod.

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:16,topic:36041"”]

Damn, just think about how much time of his life he has spent driving inside that car.

[/quote]

If he avarged 55 MPH he spent 16909 hours in his car or 704 days. or almost 2 years in that car.

i want to buy this just so i can say i have a car with almost a million miles on it

oh and I would sooo much rather have my Jetta GLS TDI for that. mines at 240,000 and I would probibly get better MPG then him.