Talk to me about the MAZDASPEED 3 **UPDATE: Bought one

yeah, if I decide that the speed3 fits the bill.

I am sure it is around the same in quickness as the 350z. My current car is a heavy pig.

mazda = ford

yea from comparisons I have seen, the speed3 will actually out run the Z.

As far as motor mount issues, that was corrected in 08, dont know about the turbo, but I haven’t heard much on the boards from people with 08s blowing through them

I love stupidity. Kinda like the idiot who was shopping for a car and saying he wants a “premium car” like a Lexus, not a Toyota.

Anyways, I would have a MS3 in my driveway if it was available with AWD. I love everything about the car except the FWD.

yeah, you are right. And this car does share parts with a focus, so it is hypocritical. Idunno though, it doesn’t really seem like it is a Ford engineered car.

It doesn’t have the same kind of low-end as the Z, but it would definitely make up for it in boost.

<3
Don’t get me wrong, If I were to buy a cheaper DD the mazda 3 would be it.
hell, might happen if I could swing a decent trade on the a4 and get a deal but I don’t care for the local mazda dealer…

yeah, I will defintely not buy the car from the dealership I went to. I’ll probably end up going to every mazda dealer in this area lol.

well you can only get speeds at certain dealers, here it is only Towne…which sucks cause its ~20mins from me

ouch, I have seen them at a bunch of dealers down here, so I should be able to shop it around.

I think I will list my car FS soon. I think as long as I can get a fair amount back for it, I will do this.

I took one on an extended test drive for a couple hours.

the no awd killed the deal for me.

I don’t like the interior either.

I was comming off my speed6 lease, and comparing the two, I didn’t get the speed3…

I went carless for a month till I found something I liked more.

what did you end up with?

I was looking at WRX’s, and Speed 3’s… that much horsepower in a front wheel drive car just doesnt feel right. I bought a WRX wagon, and have no complaints. However, it was a very nice car, and good looking to boot.

its coming. The foci and 3 guys share the 2.3. F2 focus has been doing some testing. just upgrade the turbo and motor mounts and it sounds like its good to go. I love hatchbacks. too bad no AWD.

an sti…

:snky: signature

I don’t have sigs turned on so please excuse me if it was obvious from your sig, what car you have.

They seem to eat turbo seals like it their job.