Talk to me about VW GTI 337's...

I’ve already done my research but I’d like to know any experiences anyone has had with these cars.

Lay the info on me NYSpeed.

**Keep the bullshit out of this thread, I don’t want VW hate nor do I want people insisting on buying something else that I am not interested in.

Thanks,
Chris

They’re cool…

Sorry, that’s all I got…

:tup: in my book lol

Jeller used to have one, you should try PMing him.

its a gti.

better seats and wheels than a regular gti but same drivetrain.

it has a 6-speed

exactly also with the 6 speed as mentioned. Problem is, for a clean low miles you will pay way more than you would for a regular gti. A 20th might be a better look, made more of them and they came with a sunroof.

touche i forgot they were 6 speeds.

:tup: my favorite style VW…dooooo iiiittt

its a gti.
better seats and wheels than a regular gti but same drivetrain.

6-Speed trans
Bigger Brakes- 13.0 fronts/vented rears (Audi TT brakes basically)
K03-Sport turbo
Suspension
Body kit
(no sunroof available) :banghead:
Interior stuff
You must love silver cars

Nice cars, but for that price why not get a TDI and at least get 45+ MPG :wink:

I <3 silver vehicles obv lol

I almost bought one a few weeks ago, but I opted for a tdi jetta instead.

I’d take a 20th over the 337, because the 337 doesn’t have a sunroof, and the 20th interior is much nicer.

The 20th and 337 are pretty identical as performance goes, throw about $1000 in boltons and tune and you’ll have a high 13 sec car…that’s very fun to drive.

oh, and just to mention this…
I bought my tdi on saturday, it had a half tank of fuel… I’ve put on 330 miles so far and i’m still a line below a quarter tank.
I’d say i have about another 75 miles until I need to refuel!
:eekdance:

fixed

fyi k03s turbo came on all vw 1.8ts after either 02 or 03’s? also came on earlier wolfsburgs.

Yeah, there is a difference between a K03 and K03 Sport. The Sports came on the GLI and 337, and used on some Audi’s too I Believe. I could be wrong though.

^^ like i said in my post…came on 337/20th/GLI’s and wolfsburgs…also came on gls’s after i think 02.