tank slide

perhaps a repost:

story behidn it?

i was bored in sweden one day and decided it might be fun to take out the tank for a bit of drift around the block.

and by tank i really do mean a tank with a big gun on it that kills people although i have no confirmed kills with this tank yet. my old tank had a bunch of kills with both the turrets and tractor kills (ie. running over them bitches)

W

T

F

gay

rofl

That’s a life decision only you can make, I for one won’t judge you.

wow i was touched by that

http://www.thenyrm.com/gaymen.gif

Does this make you feel better

PS - I’m married unlike your lonely ass :lol:

Actually, I lol’d at your gif and then you took it personally.

=D

PS - You can be married and still lonely. If this statement isn’t true then why is the divorce rate so high?

PPS - In retrospect, I prefer my ass to be lonely since I’m not gay. I know gay marriages are legal in Canada and you should be “loud and proud”. Congratulations must be in order.

(pm’d)

My condolences.

x2

pshht bachelors :stuck_out_tongue:

x3

all this after i get flamed for going off topic

I laughed when you posted that, so emo. I bolded the text for emphasis…

WOMAN:
Well, how did you become King, then?
ARTHUR:
The Lady of the Lake,…
[angels sing]
…her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.
[singing stops]
That is why I am your king!
DENNIS:
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
Well, but you can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away!
ARTHUR:
Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I’m being repressed!
ARTHUR:
Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That’s what I’m on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn’t you?