Tanning.....

Any info on the Union/Losson one?

theres a sanitizer bottle and paper towels in each room, dont be affraid to use them! If you go in a stand up you dont have to worry about that but theyre not as relaxing IMO.

[quote=“98GCL,post:42,topic:26480"”]

theres a sanitizer bottle and paper towels in each room, dont be affraid to use them! If you go in a stand up you dont have to worry about that but theyre not as relaxing IMO.

[/quote]

I can’t agree more!

And I’m not gonna say anything more than that… lol

[quote=“newman,post:39,topic:26480"”]

i enjoy my healthy pale glow. :smiley:

[/quote]

:word:

do people not go outside anymore, spending some tme out side> spending mone on something that lasts for a week

[quote=“66impalass,post:45,topic:26480"”]

do people not go outside anymore, spending some tme out side> spending mone on something that lasts for a week

[/quote]

Kinda hard to spend decent time outside when I’m stuck in an office building 50+ hours a week…

[quote=“Violator,post:32,topic:26480"”]

Marcus, dont go more then once a week… you will burn and look like shit.
10 minutes first 3 times… less if they just changed the bulbs. Use a lotion before and after. After you have a base you can go twice a week… I would not go any more then that

[/quote]

Thanks doode:D

[quote=“Marcus,post:10,topic:26480"”]

-What does $19 get you? How many times?

[/quote]

regular bed 1 time a day,every day for a month.

i belive they give u 20 or 50 % off lotion when u sign up for the month

[quote=“Twizted,post:48,topic:26480"”]

regular bed 1 time a day,every day for a month.

i belive they give u 20 or 50 % off lotion when u sign up for the month

[/quote]

You can upgrade beds for a fee too.

[quote=“98GCL,post:49,topic:26480"”]

You can upgrade beds for a fee too.

[/quote]

yep like 2$ for a facial 5$ for ultra 10 ect…

btw how was your chinese the other night…mine rocked

You guys are all ghey.

And yes, tanning is just about the only thing that clears up myskin. BTW, I know the dangers of tanning, but seriously, we live where it’s sunny out 1 month out of the year, not like we’re in Cali or Florida. It’s a far cry from being over-exposed.

[quote=“97FormulaWS-6,post:46,topic:26480"”]

Kinda hard to spend decent time outside when I’m stuck in an office building 50+ hours a week…

[/quote]

Uhm I haven’t worked under 50 hours a week in the last two months and I still get out, its about scheduling, all about the scheduling.

ps fake baking does make you a pink polo wearing ghotti(/hotti) wanna a bea

20 minutes in a tanning bed > spending hours/days in the buffalo sun and having a farmer tan.

lol. If I’m outside for 1 or 2 hours I’m tanned perfectly. You poor poor white people…

[quote=“Zong,post:54,topic:26480"”]

lol. If I’m outside for 1 or 2 hours I’m tanned perfectly. You poor poor white people…

[/quote]

do you hang out outside in your underwear? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Zong,post:54,topic:26480"”]

[/quote]

:cry:

[quote=“66impalass,post:52,topic:26480"”]

Uhm I haven’t worked under 50 hours a week in the last two months and I still get out, its about scheduling, all about the scheduling.

ps fake baking does make you a pink polo wearing ghotti(/hotti) wanna a bea

[/quote]

Kindof hard to get a base tan with the weather we’ve had…

I go in Jan/Feb so when I take my annual trip down to Florida I don’t burn…nothing worse than not being able to enjoy the beach when it’s 85 and sunny! I don’t get this perception that people have that tanning is for queers…

Anoth thing is it’s therapeutic to tan when living in cities that don’t get a lot of sun in the winter months. True story.

[quote=“Schema,post:51,topic:26480"”]

You guys are all ghey.

And yes, tanning is just about the only thing that clears up myskin. BTW, I know the dangers of tanning, but seriously, we live where it’s sunny out 1 month out of the year, not like we’re in Cali or Florida. It’s a far cry from being over-exposed.

[/quote]

I hope ur joking…once may comes around its sunny almost everyday thru september…sure we get some cloudy rainy days but its not like we dont get any sunshine…

[quote=“Joe,post:55,topic:26480"”]

do you hang out outside in your underwear? :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I would, if i wore underwear.

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:58,topic:26480"”]

I hope ur joking…once may comes around its sunny almost everyday thru september…sure we get some cloudy rainy days but its not like we dont get any sunshine…

[/quote]

I wasn’t being literal, it was more of a joke about living in rochester and not seeing any sun. It was a comparison of living here and going tanning to living in cali and going tanning.