Taste of Buffalo this weekend!

I put this in network-wide to encourage our fellow North Americans to come visit.

Anyhow, if you’ve never been, part of Delaware Ave and Niagara Square gets shut down for a weekend-long festival. Live music and over 50 restaurants with booths set up offering their best 4 dishes in sample size, competing for best dish in various categories. You buy a bunch of tickets and walk around sampling all sorts of goodness.

Menu:
http://www.tasteofbuffalo.com/app/restaurant

Saturday 11AM to 9PM and Sunday 11AM to 7PM.

Gotta love Buffalo. Last year’s People’s Choice award (aka best of show as chosen by the people, not judges) was BEER CHEESE SOUP. MMMM beer and cheese…

I’ll be there tomorrow…

We usually have a bunch af canadian friends down for additional drinking and fun.
Only one this year :frowning: Not that i’m complaining… have you ever tried to cram 8 or 9 canadians and their kids into a 4 BR house…

Edit: This year I might try the food instead of spending all my money on cheap refills @ club W

Damn, im gonna be there next weekend wit some friends to shop and party, was actually there a month ago with some buddies on our way to NYC. our plane was canceled and we were stuck in Buffalo, ended up having quite a time partying it up on chippewa street, good bars.

If the weather is nice I’ll have to check it out, however they really do mean a “taste” of everything. We spent $40 on food there last year and had to stop for dinner on the way home.

i love the taste of buffalo. i’m there.

Lemme know if/when you go I wanna check it out this year

they do a taste of the danforth in Toronto… i went one year… meh, it was poo poo.

i’d totally go to this but i did my run last night so that i would have tomorrow to do local stuff.

if i end up down there though i’ll give people a call.

im going tomorrow.

I might do a bit more work around here then take the wifey down for dinner. Then go float down the river and digest. Then probably go again tomorrow.

Think a few NYSpeeders are rolling down around 5…

Same sh!t with Taste of Buffalo LOL. I went once and never go back. If you are there for just the fun, then it’s ok. The foods yuck!!!

I was there… T-shirt and sunglasses… Maybe you guys saw me?

I drank very little, so it was not that great… But, my 3 y/o climbed the lunchable wall thing in under a minute. That was fun.

I did the man vs. food thing. I beat the buzzer, but the guy next to me ate 7 wings in 50 seconds so I lost :frowning: . They were cold and gross, I am not sure how he pulled it off.

you get your picture taken and cropped in with Adam?

OMG, I definitely saw you…600 times…

Nah. I got a kick ass shirt that says “Man: 0 Food: 1”

Any idea where he ate on GI?
I heard a bunch of people talking about it, but nobody had a clue where.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=78735

Some place that serves a giant rib eye

I’ve always only spent $20 and left so full I couldn’t move, unsure how you had such luck joe. shiezy.

didn’t go this year, had too much to do having moved back to buffalo friday night/saturday morning