Taste the difference slogan?

“grand islands best pizza”

free will be appreciated - but charge a small price - no one will care …and are willing to pay…and being a newer place it would help

Taste the difference…Seems like it used to be from a softdrink commercial, but I can’t put my finger on it. Dr.pepper vs reg Dr. pepper? something like that.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:22,topic:27856"”]

free will be appreciated - but charge a small price - no one will care …and are willing to pay…and being a newer place it would help

[/quote]

I know My accountant gives me the look when I tell him my free pizza plans.
I.E. if I give away a $10 pizza for free I owe the state $.87 for sales tax as I guess I gave away a $10 promo.If I sell said pie for $.99 I owe the state $.087 for tax.

Misteroman, its on elm street in tonwanda off delaware, It would probably be something like 2 sheets or so.

I am defintely down for an party, pick a date now so people can get off work.

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:23,topic:27856"”]

Taste the difference…Seems like it used to be from a softdrink commercial, but I can’t put my finger on it. Dr.pepper vs reg Dr. pepper? something like that.

[/quote]

Coke vs. Pepsi
Diet vs. Regular
And just about every soft drink with a direct competitor.

“Rocking grand Island like the Island it is!”

“misteroman$$$'s pizza, making the island GRAND”

damn… don’t know why I never got into advertising :headbang:

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:23,topic:27856"”]

[/quote]

thats what i was thinkin diet dr pepper vs regular dr pepper

[quote=“JayS,post:8,topic:27856"”]

“Made with real Niagara River Water”

[/quote]

“Also Glows Bright @ Night”

Will probably use this for our slogan then.I just didn’t want it to be someones slogan that is local.
Wifey wants our logo to be a Rottweiler with a pizza slice in his mouth since that’s who it is named after.
Fuzzy do your thing.
D

Looking for a realistic thing, black & white only, or 4 to 8 colors cartoonish looking?

Rockys Island pizza, No, that is not dog shit posed as sausage

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:31,topic:27856"”]

Looking for a realistic thing, black & white only, or 4 to 8 colors cartoonish looking?

[/quote]

Maybe a few colors.Black,tan, red, white?Not sure on how to even go about starting this
Fuzzy seems to be the man at chops tho.Maybe like a smiling rott with a pie next to it with a bite out of it?
D

“Mister-O-man it’s good!”

lol…cant wait till you open…i HATE the “others”

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:34,topic:27856"”]

“Mister-O-man it’s good!”

lol…cant wait till you open…i HATE the “others”

[/quote]

Who says I’m going to serve you?:2fingers: Put it this way, If everyone who says “they will order from me all the time” actually does I will be happy and very generous.I know you will as you’re a decent guy,just bustin chops.:wink:
Should have a Sunday afternoon meet there.Go cruise around the water,go to Beaver island for the beach or whatever then come back to Mr Rocky’s with your hearty appetites for food and conversation.Should be parking for about 50 or so once I get everything done.
D
JGT-I actually know someone that works at “wendys” as well.I think you know what I’m talking about.

lol…
you will serve me dammit…because of this…

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/Rockys.jpg

did it real quick…not perfected by any means…thought it came out kinda cool

^^^^ good I have an angry rott that looks like he either won’t give you your pizza or is about to throw it at you.:wink:
D

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:36,topic:27856"”]

[/quote]

Haha I like this. :tup:

“taste the difference” seems to plain to me. It seems more of a universal slogan. You would want something different. Something that stands out to the public.

i like mikes idea :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:5,topic:27856"”]

how about “Taste my nuthairs that i put in your pizza LOL”

[/quote]

edit: and everytime i hear it…i just think of skittles lol

lol…its more around the idea of “buy my pizza or else” LOL…
wouldnt be hard to make him smile…but what rott smiles?? I will work on it more.