Tattoo School

Tim Kern is absolutely amazing. http://www.tribulationtattoo.com/tattoos.aspx?type=tattoos&artist=1

I’m tired of people thinking they can get shit banned by handing out flyers or starting Facebook pages.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE BANNED AND YOUR BULLSHIT FACEBOOK PAGE AND ONLINE PETITION MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED.

It’s awareness, relax. :giggle

:rofl:rofl so true :rofl

being on TLC expect it to portray the show’s participants half a notch better than MTV. It’ll be all about stupid people doing stupid things.

Whattttt…this place is right down the road from me and I haven’t seen and camera crews or anything …wondering if the show takes place at this location or the San Diego location.

The reason I havent gotten any ink is because Ive seen tons of tattoos done by “artists” around here and 90% of them look like shit. When I do get a tattoo Ill gladly drop the extra dough and goto one of the best even if that means traveling to NYC, Boston, etc.

There are plenty of good artists around here, you just need to research them!! Going to a bigger city doesn’t really mean you are going to get a better tattoo are shitty artists everywhere.

Only a few artists around here id let touch my skin and theyre all in the same shop. Dead presidents lounge.

Who have all worked at All Star before starting their own shop.

Dead Prez is goood, scott dethorne has done my whole sleeve and does some good work, its funny he fucking hates the lady and that learning school so much

Scotts work is legit.

No, but there is a huge selection there compared to Smallbany

Scott’s done my 2 and most of my wifes. He did JDaniels stuff too. He is fuckin hillarious, and does insane work. I don’t think I will ever have a need to go anywhere else…

There may be a huge selection but you aren’t guaranteed that it will be all good work. You are better off researching the style you want, then an artist who loves to do that particular style and then go from there. Size if the town really doesn’t matter.

Yea and if noone does that style ur screwed.

what style do you have or want??? Like Scott, the guy I go to does amazing traditional and Japanese. Like crazy Japanese shit.

Ridiculous.

My sister did four years of art school then a six month unpaid internship before getting a gig in a reputable shop. That’s the way it oughta be done.

Truth^ MY cousin is currently studying Art&Photography at St.Rose, and already has been looking at places to start her apprenticeship. Definitely gives you a little peace of mind knowing the person tattooing you actaully has some art education.