Tattoo?

lol @ pierogi, do that for sure

haha. thing i have been reading online is to go to someone that have done a bunch of lip tats. alot of ppl dont go deep enough with the needle and some ppl have had there tat fade away in a week. others say in 3 months its gone and no matter what i wont last more then a year. my friend has gone once and its been two years with no fading. Prob is his guy is far far away.

So im just looking for someone around here that i can go to. If any of you guys could ask some of these guys @ shops next time your in there about it and see what they say

yes chris is VERY good.

was doing tattoos in Hawaii when he lived there for years. He is now back here doing tattoos at 6th order

no pic now but mindless or 94blackls can let you know how she looks

:clap:

quite possibly the dumbest idea for a first tattoo

lip tattoos never really come out as good as you hope, but i think you will probably have to go to Mike Taylor.

IDK anyone else who will do them. My ex-GF and a bunch of her friends got them done @ Mike’s.

What is your tat gonna say on ur lip brian?

“Insert here” lol

BAAAZZZZZINNNGGGGG

Ill be seeing Mike in a week or two for my next Tat. Ill definatly mention to him that the “Pro’s” over at HOD said so. way to stick yer foot in yer own ass, word travels fast.

Originally Posted by PsngrSeatsR4Boys View Post
h.o.d tattoo

/thread.

i’d avoid mike taylor, if you value professionalism.

Butch nailed it right on the head. Insert Beaver Here

:violin:

no matter what… just remember you get what you pay for. there is no such thing as a discount tat.

I went to school with his younger brother! Great work

lauren(lorenzo) at art n body does great work. just tatted my ladies back :tup:

Otis at A.S.A.

LOL nice butch

blue moon

Edit: was also a Best of buffalo for getting a tattoo

Edit 2: any of these places are probably good.

Best Tattoos:

Hand of Doom
Divine Machine
Madd Tatz
Cowpok
Blue Moon

/thread.

Corey is an unbelievable tattooer, and Jon and HOD just won Artvoice’s Best in Buffalo - Again.

This is a city saturated with so many terrible fucking tattooers.