tax return checks...

i hope you’re having more fun with yours than i am with mine. adios cash… all going towards… new home, wedding, and old credit cards. :down: sometimes, for only a split second, i wish i was living at home with no bills and could play with this money… but then i remember that i’m 25 and living at home sucks and uniontown sucks so i’d rather have the debt. :blue:

i made 10,000 last year, and i’m getting 700.00 back…and yes, i will be having fun with it…

i got mine back… first time in 5 years that i got a return.

what sucks is last year and this year i got around $5000 back and it’s all earmarked for nice things, just not fun things. ya know??? ugh, bills… : (

i should be getting a few g’s back… i can’t wait

wtf?

you guys must overpay a sick amount of taxes to get that much loot…

Our tax return is paying off my new bathroom.

We’ll have $39 left-over.

nope, kids

i got my $4200 return deposited into my account today. it’s already gone to bills and the kids.

straight to the vette fund…rebuilding once again

yeah but whitey and rookee don’t have kids or wives… that’s why i assumed it was overpay… that’s what my 600 bucks is…

true - before I had kids or was married I can remember only getting a few bucks back.

I made about $13,000 and I’ll be getting back $1285. Most of it will be for school some for the beach.

rookee, you really need to change your withholdings. Money in your pocket now and paying credit card bills off sooner is better than getting the money later and having already accrued a ton of high interest.

You can still figure out how much to have withheld to come out closer, unless you like the big return. It justs bugs me knowing the government has my money instead of me.

yeah i know, but i’m conservative in that regard. the credit cards are from some tough years in my past, no job, bad health, commuting from utown to pittsburgh everyday for basically $10-15 a year (i worked for some crooks). real miserable times… so it’s not like i have bills from being stupid, just unlucky and a bad job market for worthless business degrees. so i figured, if it’s not in my pocket i won’t spend it. and it’s surprisingly easy to just had that return debt back to the banks… but, even thru all that shit i never had any late payment of any kind. still rocking a 700+ credit score. :smiley: now that the money is coming easier, it’s easy to budget because i basically lived around poverty for a while.

yea, I just recently changed it a bit. I do like getting a big check in the winter when I do not have the chance for OT at work though. I usually make a good bit of overtime in the summer so the tax return gets me through the winter.

ours is going in the house!

shiiit, I owe almost $500 :sadwavey:

mine is getting my machine shop work done, and some other some parts. what saved mny ass was the 1300 bucks i paid off in interest of college loans, which offset the 500 bucks i made in interest when i cashe din savings bonds. i watched my return go from 1k, to 300, back to 900 in that order… 1k originally, 300 after i claimed interest made on bonds i cashe din, and back up to 900 after i claimed college loans…

state tax, i finally get money back. i claimed my hand tools and uniforms from work, which gets me back $1. lol. i cant file yet though, as i need to find my 2003 returns. i got from 98 to 02, but no 03… wtf…

$1600 coming my way :slight_smile: yay!!