Tax returns

prolly got a few hundo back. i dont have very much taxable income…

all the deals are under the table huh?

well i dont make any tips at the country club and i dont have any other businesses on the side so all of my money comes from my minimum wage country club job :number1

Owe around $230k total.

On a side note, I just filed my 2008 taxes and got back $500!

damn :eek

Capital gains will F you if you dont plan ahead and pay estimated taxes during the year… :banghead

better than last year… about 3750

How the hell do you expect to get a few hundred back then?

any of you ballers want to sponsor my caddy project? If you’re paying out you’re making too much $$!!!

kneegrow i already sponsor your caddy, you state working sonofabitch!

:rofl :rofl oops I mean THANKS EVERYONE FOR PAYIN YOUR TAXES FOOLS!

Yeah Wayne I gave you and your brothers like $12k

got back 5500…used my wifes school credits and i have 1 kid…

:+1

Oppelt do you still need help??? You never called Saturday.

I do, actually! This past weekend was a mess and I forgot.

What are you doing Friday morning, Sunday night, or Monday?! I’ll swing out! PM me!

Just sent mine in. Got 1900 from the Gov and 150 from Ny. About 800 more than last year. :number1

i paid NY again, big suprise. the fed’s gave me a few bucks back. pretty much right on track with 2008. goes right to paying a bill so its nothing to hoot and hollar about.

thats what i got last year, $200-300 i think

owed about $1,000 last year between the state and fed… this year i made 15k more and had extra taken out ontop of the regular taxes…

oh and i stop having the GOD DAMN BACK OFFICE RETARD CLAIM 1 AS A DEPENDENT… i work at a place 5 years… you would think the women who i talk to multiple times a day would of said, hey why are you claiming 1 on your pay check? nope she just kept on going and letting me get it right in the ass at the end of the year.

that said quick look shows i should be getting back ~$1,500 wayne ready to do another clutch install?