TDI BROS in here now!

Anything else that should be done while im in there?

No everything included, go on Gap site

Thanks guys.

Ridiculous :rofl :rofl “So much automotive hell”? Like what? Paying a shop to put your car together after you hacked it up? If you don’t have the patience or the ability and knowledge to work on and understand cars you shouldn’t have anything to do with them. Go buy a Toyota or Honda econo car and get your work done at a dealership like the rest of the sheep :lol

whoaaaaaa

scooter hoonin’ this place up with fightin’ words.

In his defense it was probably that numb skull neanderthal jiggs that fucked the car all up

Enough of the drama.

$50 says the clutch fork broke. They are stamped of vagina metal and tend to crack and flex like a limp dick. If you press the clutch in, and it disengauges a little bit but not fully, I bet thats what it is. its releasing the pressure plate but since its flexing from being cracked its not releasing enough and just bends.

Which also could be why it blew the slave. The slaves only extend so far until they blow right out. please see *

• I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE CLUTCH ONE TIME WHILE THE SLAVE WASN’T IN THE TRANSMISSION…SHIT PISSED EVERYWHERE AND BLEW THE SEAL. :FAIL

Fork cracked/split and when you pressed the clutch slave over extended because it wasnt pushing on anything worth while inside the bellhouseing.

Pull the little plug and peek in there maybe you will get luck and see something wrong.

Also if it pissed fluid all over the clutch disk, its most likely contaminated to the point that it will not be a good idea to keep it in there.

what an IDIOT

i also have a spare clutch fork.

why do you have such a problem with me… I’ve been curious about this for awhile now. I can’t remember any specific time when I said or did anything to really offend you.

why do you have such a problem with me… I’ve been curious about this for awhile now. I can’t remember any specific time when I said or did anything to really offend you.

We looked inside that clutch hole and didn’t really see much.

yea you really can’t see shit from there.

Idk probably because you just whine and complain about everything and expect things to be handed to you. idk :lol

oh shit

You obviously know nothing about me. I work hard for everything I have.

You just bitch about everything on here though, for some reason it drives me nuts

You have no idea how many penises he’s tried to swallow to get that car built.

apologies.

Only the biggest.

I bolted the engine in and put the slave cylinder on and bled it. Didn’t do any of the lines or wiring other then to get it running

/\ Jiggs isnt a german. Its all germany’s fault. Well actually its some mexicant’s fault, they built it, but the nazi’s designed it. VW FTW!

Fuck Nazis get Hondas