MPG'S and Evo?

I have been tossing the idea around again to get an EVO, what are the MPG’s like?

Yes, i would get it reflashed

I was also thinking about using water injection/ meth to improve MPG’s

Thought EVO guys?

PS i know i am not going to get 35+, but was thinking 30(?)

30 sounds pretty high, just dont get a 8 or 10 and we can still be friends.

Ive heard 19-24mpg depending on driving habits and what not. I think Motor Trend observed 19mpg on their long term Evo IX.

please speak y?

you aren’t going to see 30 MPG in an EVO, you might see Low 20s on the Highway

meth is not that cheap anyways

cause the 8 sucks and the 10 looks like garbage, other than that i love you.

wow, do you drive one?

that is why i was going to cut it with 50/50 water

dont worry it will be a 9, just dont know if it will be an MR or not. still looking.

19/25, edmunds test averaged 20.4

i would say the Pollock is dead on. you don’t need to own one to use google dan.

false info in here. if it was me i wouldnt use meth, i just dont like it… but thats my opinion.

even with the 35r while getting tuned saturday i was seeing 26-27 mpg on the highway cruising (this is with 880cc injectors). after the reflash u will see much better mpg in city/highway and the car will drive way better than it ever did, even if its stock

what is this thing you speak of… google? yes, i did google, but thought i would ask

would you use water? 26-27 doesnt seem that bad for a 35r… that is b/c of the more air… do you think you would see better on a stock turbo?

meth is cheap. I still have not gone through the 5 gallons i bought from innovative when i first installed my kit, which was right around the letchworth BBQ

50/50 of meth/distilled water would be your best route, thats what mike recommends as well, so thats what i would stick too.

on the stock turbo i actually had around the same mpg’s as well

can you tell me how you got 26mpg?

How did you calculate it? Did you go through a whole tank of gas on Saturday?

yes

yeah. i doubt you are getting that kind of mileage.

:tup:

Didn’t know they were that good, I just got done reading a 13 page thread on an evo forum and thats where I got my Low to mid 20s on the highway number from.

did it help the MPG’s

Does it help the MPG’s

who knows, my car is retarded and i stretched my timing belt on saturday as well lol. sooo i gotta replace it yay

im not 100% sure on this, since i really dont know all that much on meth. but meth is a fuel, so i assume it would help out