MPG'S and Evo?

uh, dont tell me that i am thinking about buying one

i will wait for mike to chime in.

I know Jeller gets 20 mpg average year around. When he gets a 25 mpg tank it’s when we are stuck behind a cop doing 55 the for an entire gas tank down the thruway.

You don’t buy an EVO for the gas mileage.

X…

mine I get low 20’s… but on the highway I move I’m sure it would be better if I stuck around 65.
if you are thinking about one. as a DD get an 05 or newer with atleast the SSL (hid, leather, sunroof, infinity sound, ACD)

Screw that just buy mine… $22k :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, i know, i just didnt want to get raped. i thought meth and water would of set it.

SSL i was thinking about it.

this is exactly what I get.

If you do get serious about buying one and you eather like or are OK with yellow… PM me.

STi and Evo I have heard got similar, and on road trips I got around 22 mpg at the most in my STi. I would expect 18 - 25, but no more than that.

GLWS, but I really hope that thing is around in 6 months…:eekdance:

i get about 18 ish driving normal
for city wise
and for highway
coming back from chicago when i bought my car i got about 28 ish
on my stock evo

On average I get about 20-21 MPG with a reflash on an Evo IX.
Running at 22PSI
I’ve been pussy footing though because of gas prices.

Driving like a grandma on the way to pa. I got 27 MPG. I would think 20 average is very doable.

My wrx (2L turbo awd, so it’s probably close) gets about 20 around town, as high as 25 on the thruway, even though I have a hard time keeping it below 85mph.

if you are worried about gas milage and or seem to be on a budget. buy a civic and enjoy 30+

thank you

what is your normal driving like?

did the reflash help?

i hope 20

everyone is on a buget, i just dont want to spend 29k on a newer tdi

"hi i want a 300hp dd. but only if it gets good gas mileage

Hi, thank you for your input

Did my mileage for todays tank of gas… 19.8 mostly city on this tank not much highway (about 50 of the 200 miles were highway). I fill up about every 200-220 miles.

Biggest issue I have really is that the damm gas tank is small. Its like 14 gal dry… so you never really put more than 11 in on a fillup. If you drive alot, you will go to the gas station every 2 days LOL.

Jeller

thanks! is that with a reflash? with meth i would hope to be in the 22-23

Flash and cams. 22psi on pump only. This is with me driving like I want. Heavy exit ramps and the daily blast here and there. I am sure I could do better if I actually drove nice for a full tank of gas.

Jeller

seriously. you shouldn’t even be considering an evo if you are even the least bit concerned about your gas mileage.