TDI Buddy Meet! TDI's ONLY!

Good, I dont even know what I just tried to get invited too. Could have been Ten Dude Intercourse for all I know.

Might be.

very possible

its a Cummins diesel close enough??? lol

His jimmy has injection directly into the intake port… therefor it is direct injection. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pour in some diesel and borrow the GFs hair dryer… TDI!

Direct injection

Direct fuel injection costs more than indirect injection systems: the injectors are exposed to more heat and pressure, so more costly materials and higher-precision electronic management systems are required. However, the entire intake is dry, making this a very clean system. In a common rail system, the fuel from the fuel tank is supplied to the common header (called the accumulator). This fuel is then sent through tubing to the injectors which inject it into the combustion chamber. The header has a high pressure relief valve to maintain the pressure in the header and return the excess fuel to the fuel tank. The fuel is sprayed with the help of a nozzle which is opened and closed with a needle valve, operated with a solenoid. When the solenoid is not activated, the spring forces the needle valve into the nozzle passage and prevents the injection of fuel into the cylinder. The solenoid lifts the needle valve from the valve seat, and fuel under pressure is sent in the engine cylinder. Third-generation common rail diesels use piezoelectric injectors for increased precision, with fuel pressures up to 1,800 bar/26,000 psi.

Gasoline engines incorporate gasoline direct injection engine technology.

NOPE try again

He was kidding.

Will bring dads 10’ F250 DIZEL

i’m down. I just gotta put this thing on the road first. meh, maybe ill trailer it. :rofl :rofl

Easy buddy… You know I know better than that. Just pointing out that direct injection is a vague term. Carburetors inject fuel directly into the airstream… you can use it nearly universally. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweeeeeeeet

I directly inject semen into brews butthole.

i cant wait to be a tdi buddy

You’re gonna be a TDI buddy with Jim P?

Bryan, I’ll direct inject you!

I will be out in pop’s D max

i know i’m messin with him

GOTTA KEEP THE TDI CLUB TYTE!

i will be more then happy to help you with this

Here’s a TDI project:
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2167784082.html

The timing belt went on me, and I’m told it bent some pistons as a result.

considering its gonna cost 2-2500$ to fix as long as the pistons didnt crack, id give that guy 2k tops.