Tdi_logik's 660r project

2 strokes can take spray a friend of mine has a hill climb sled he hits wit anywares from a 50-75 shot at it

I bet he hasto rebuild it every 2 times he uses the spray.

im not saying they cant take it…its just their rings are a ticking time bomb when you start spraying

is it a 4 stroke or a 2 stroke?

:rofl Num num num

Pretty sure its a 2 stroke, its a SkiDoo 800cc, rebuilt, piped, and has a 50 shot. I know he sevices the thing alot though…

mazh Z 800 triple?

my dad had a 98. Sled was fast. I had it up to 135 and it was still pulling hard. My dad had it up to 142. Piped, clutched etc. etc.

I think so, its a mid 2000’s sled. Yellow and black. Looks good, goes like fuck.

dude it runs 9’s you know that already:rofl

mmm, indeed.:squint

:rofl

lemme get this thing when you kill your self pete

sounds like a bunch of bullSHIT!

no thanks, i don’t drive like a maniac on it+ i’ve had one before this so i’m not totally new to this. i drive it very leisurley.

i just pulled it in the garage, i gotta run over to advanced to get a steering wheel puller to pull the flywheel off.:happy:

You’ll flip it/roll it. It happens, part of riding. Especially with a top heavy raptor

yea oh well. happened once to me when i was at the dunes… caught a mogul with my wheels turned and i ended up in the bushes LOL

Yup, shit happens quick, i know i rolled mine once after doing donuts, it hooked, grabbed and went over lol. Oops. Luckily it didnt do ANY damage, i was pumped! Ass hurt…but the bike was good, so fuck it lol

Ive rolled quads plenty of times…always a good time

Fun for the whole family!

yah…I had a 450R and I flipped or rolled that thing everytime I raced it/rode it…that was top heavy also. I have ridden raptors and they are hard not to get up on 2 wheels everytime you hit a turn at a decent speed.

I have had my fair sure or quad crashes thats for damn sure…but you learn from accidents and it only makes you that much of a better rider.

yeah, i rode a few raptors, their bars are wicked wide, and they are retarded top heavy. went bombin around a little local track, came into a tight corner hot at like 25 and it was up on its side! Fuckin things. Why i love my Z400…

Was that at Mohonasen? I know you and my brother rolled there.
Ive yet to roll mine but I flipped my uncle’s old Fourtrax on its side and fucked up my wrist about 8 years ago.