Tdi_logik's 660r project

yo, picked up an 02 raptor 660r about a month ago, drove for a couple days, decided to replace the starter clutch so i took the casing off and couldn’t get the bolt off so i put it in the shed to work on it at a later date (starting tommorrow) so i’m gonna zip the nut off with an impact and see whats poppin in there.

mods
-hot2 cam
-big gun exhaust
-jetted for said exhaust
-shock absorber (orange)
-maxxis razar’s

to do list:

-L&L starter clutch kit.
-stud tires with self tapping screws so i can ride on the ice:O
-put more airs in front left tire

• change oil+ genuiene yama oil filter

pics tommorrow

after seeing the quads rippin shit on wagers pond in latham i got the ambition to finish this baby up.:up:up

Pete, you are too funnay

well its really a project just somethin i picked up for a DeaL and it was a spur of the moment decision.

just make sure you dont rupture your splean riding on the ice…hehe (chris)

yo

Pete you are going to die.

:rofl

I just can’t see him ripping on a quad.

I’ll try and take a video lol

for real though, me and pete are gonna try and get this thing fixed this week and be riding this weekend…I went yesterday on my sled and the shit was nuts…had some close calls with thin ice:ohnoes

I went by wagers pong the other day since my girlfriend lives right down the road. I will be taking my quad out there sometime this week in the afternoon to tear some shit up.

For studs, you can get packs of 1000 at any shop. You want cold cutter gold screws. Make sure they are 1" long, or longer or else your waisting your time and you will rip them all out. once your screw them in, dont plan on ever taking those screws out unless you want to throw the tires away.

that thing hook good on the ice? wanna do some dig racing? lol:D

i’m serious though.

dig racing with what? Better have something good to bring to the table if you want to dig race my quad…its not my car…

nitrous, stroked, piped, SXR700 triple sound alright?:smiley:

how many studs

BTW, the yamaha Tripples are junk. They feel plastic and handle like asshole. Take that thing on the trails with me (I will take my MXZ 600) and see how it performs.

230 studs…and is not equipped for the trails.

yamaha’s never were.

good thing we got the Joker…

Nitrous & stroked my ass…

If it goes anything like your Jeep does…youre FUCKED!

i was on wagers yesterday all day ,was a good time

hahaha pos jeep couldnt get through 2inches of snow

mmmmm, that pizza was good! haha

yah…stroked and nitrous 2 stroke!!! right. First time you spray that thing you would bake the rings! 2 strokes + nitrous = boom.

Thats not true. Adam and I know a certain some one who sprays their sled all the time