tdi_logik's new TDi. 03 jetta variant

No but I’m confident, doin a few mods myself…

200>S4>A4>TDI>Nick’s TDI>Toyota Tundra>Justin2386’s Sentra>Any Honda Civic>Pontiac GTP>Pete’s TDI

:rofl

Fixed

Copying what man??? It’s a flash and fucking injectors?

And I’m almost positive I make more tq the a gtp, yea Its prolly faster…

Maybe but maybe not…

And johawk I’m pretty sure I put lengths on nicks tdi when I just had nozzles in the car… It’s significantly faster now

Have a gtp race me from a top gear roll from a 40, it won’t be passing me, same goes for your ls1. That’s a guarantee. It won’t pass me from high gear roll at let’s say 40-90. Won’t happen. Same goes for whoever wants to do thar kind of race…

What’s the highest gas mileage “production” car (Post 1970)? Keyword is car.

Does the TDI beat out the hybrids? (Stock trim no mods)

That is a very stupid race Pete. Almost like, lets see who’s car is faster at a 32% throttle race. Also, it was not lengths…Get real. Now maybe.

Go on tdiclub nick, they have a list of how they beat out lambos and ferrais and all sorts of shit from 50-70 top gear… Not kidding lol.Car and driver and motortrend do the tests too… It’s like highway passing test or something

Your TDI would beat your EVO then!

Probably the polo 3L tdi… 72mpg iirc but idk if it’s the highest

This is literally the dumbest fucking test ever. And to brag about it is even worse

Tdiclub guys are of a different kind lol

Very true, YOU ARE ONE OF THEM

+1!!!

srsly. if someone pulled up on me at a light and was like yo ill race from 40 mph in top gear i’d straight get out the car punchasize his face.

yo lets race from 67-71mph in 8th gear.

my car is faster in reverse from approx 10-15mph. COME AT ME BRAH.

I’m rarely on tdiclub lol I can’t even race like that if I wanted to lol I’d light the clutch right up anyways :frowning:

Don’t front now playa. You were all about that shit 30 seconds ago.

And winning with that slipping ass clutch! I will take that challenge Pete. 6th gear roll, lets go! Do a few laps first to get that dumpy clutch hot.