TDI owners beware

On hondas attempt at a diesal motor

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4228251.html

From another site :

The new Honda Accord will be revealed at the Geneva show, although bearing resemblance to the existing model.

The big news is the introduction of the I-DTECH engine which produces 148BHP, but with cleaner emissions.

According to Honda, a BMW 3 series is the bench mark for quality, with new braking systems, extra power, and cleaner emissions, there is no reason why it can’t be just as good if not better.

DTEC… take that volkswagen!

tdi is proven technology. dtec is not. the new jetta tdi makes 140 bhb. thats an entry level sedan. the passat will be even more.

tdi forever.

smoke clouds are excellent.

tdi, wheres the pic of the rollin coal? lol

Pete’s TDI swap FTW!

i bet the k20 could run on diesel right now… it’s that amazing

nope only E85

agreed 100%, the TDI motors have been kicking ass around the world. Literally, you guys. TDI Tuaregs took first across the board in Dakar recently, it was awesome

you can pretty much run any internal combustion engine on e85 with stainless lines/fittings and an appropriate tune…

ah yes TDI…my next car (hopefully)

as for DTECH, let honda have a go at it and see what happens… But tdi is proven for over 20yrs

yessir

yea TDIs are one of the most durable engine is know of those fuckers run forever

rollin coal FTW

word.
the gas mileage is epic too. ;D

VW’s got nothin to worry about. plus, Audi just posted record profits, VAG is doin okay :nod