:TDown: to Acura at 2:45 on the 33......

ya i have been seeing more ass holes than ever out latley just last night i was ridding down egg… at like 9pm and was following a black durango. he tapped his brake lights and i thought nothing of it (maby he was looking for a house i thought) because i was like no where near him. slams on his breaks and gets out of the car as the dome light goes on i see he has his faimly in the car. He then charges at me and starts yelling that i was on his ass and that my lights are to bright. I flashed my highs and said i dont kno what you are talking about. He than said i better get lost or he was gonna " knock my ass clean off my bike" and i laughed and said are you serious, get back in your car with your faimly. Hedid and spead off then slamed on his breaks in an attempt to break check me so i went around him and he puts his highs on and i pull out the cell ph and lean over to get his plates and pretended to call the cops then gave him the thumbs up. He drove away very carefully after that. if he wasnt with his family i would love to have put him in his place, what an ass. Sorry i just needed to vent