My encounter with asshole driver.....

So I’m on my way to my real job today to make up missed time, and I’m going about 40mph on this road that is a 25mph speed limit. I glance in my rearview and see a gold chevy malibu right up on my bumper. So first thing I do is downshift (no brake lights :wink: )and slow to about 30mph, and he gets even closer. So I keep slowing to about 20mph then speed up to about 55mph thinking he would get the point. Wrong! I see him flying up again, so this time I slam on the brakes (too bad he noticed and slammed on his too). We come to the stop sign, and someone else pulls out in front who is going 25mph. So I’m staying about 4 cars lengths behind her (so as not to be a hypocrite) and the malibu is STILL right up on my bumper (I can’t see his headlights at all). THEN he tries to pass me, going around a bend with oncoming traffic, so I speed up. Then I get to my work, pull into the parking lot, and he flips me off… :mad:

So, to Mr. Gold Chevy Malibu Dickhead Driving In Penn Hills Who Needs to Back OFF… :finger2:

sorry bout that

was that your expierence with a dickhead driver in a gold malibu or the gold malibu’s expierence with a dickhead driver in what ever you drive :tounge:

:mad:

I drive a cavalier… and you would think that if someone slams on the brakes that you should BACK OFF… :rolleyes:

hahaah - touche

when ever someone slows down on me to try to piss me off, i keep geting closer

why?

Originally posted by huskysgrl
:mad:

I drive a cavalier… and you would think that if someone slams on the brakes that you should BACK OFF… :rolleyes:

actually no,when people brake check me that just makes me get on there ass even more because i know it is just pissing them off to no end.i’m an asshole like that

Originally posted by flyinglow57
was that your expierence with a dickhead driver in a gold malibu or the gold malibu’s expierence with a dickhead driver in what ever you drive :tounge:

X2 In all seriousness I do that all the time. If Im already going over the speed limit and you get on my ass to where I can’t see your headlights be prepared for a break check.

Shit you should have been in the car with me about a month ago when some asshole hill billy in a over sized truck tried that shit then when he went to pass me I swirved into the oncoming lane so he couldn’t. He must have gotten the point, because he stayed real far back afterwards. Fucking douche…

X2 In all seriousness I do that all the time. If Im already going over the speed limit and you get on my ass to where I can’t see your headlights be prepared for a break check.

Shit you should have been in the car with me about a month ago when some asshole hill billy in a over sized truck tried that shit then when he went to pass me I swirved into the oncoming lane so he couldn’t. He must have gotten the point, because he stayed real far back afterwards. Fucking douche…

That was scary… I hope I’m never in the car when you do that again!
(EDIT: I hope you’re never driving MY car when you do that again!!!)

And besides, I gave the guy a nice fair warning first whenever I slowed down to about 20mph… should’ve understood the first time. If I get too close to someone and they a.) slow down more or b.) slam on brakes, I back off!

Originally posted by huskysgrl
If I get too close to someone and they a.) slow down more or b.) slam on brakes, I back off!

Same here…i’m not trying to wreck my car.

i am driving a bronzemist metallic malibu :slight_smile: but its to slow the only car it would beatis orange SS;s :tounge: plus im stilla t school. but yeah prolyl some punk ina malbu thinking his 17 sec car is fast :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
i am driving a bronzemist metallic malibu :slight_smile: but its to slow the only car it would beatis orange SS;s :tounge: plus im stilla t school. but yeah prolyl some punk ina malbu thinking his 17 sec car is fast :rolleyes:
whatever Clay Akeins:rolleyes:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
actually no,when people brake check me that just makes me get on there ass even more because i know it is just pissing them off to no end.i’m an asshole like that

yeah then the front of your car gets destroyed :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
whatever Clay Akeins:rolleyes:
:rofl:

I only time I get close to someone’s car is when they are litteraly driving less than half the posted speed limit and have no clue what they are doing.

x2

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
yeah then the front of your car gets destroyed :rolleyes:

dont matter because of 2 reasons:

1)most people who brake check are too pussy to actually lock them up on u anyways and

2)there doing it thinking its goin to piss u off but in reality all it is doing is showing me that ur too busy looking at me in ur rearview than paying attention to whats in front of u,but yet i am seeing whats in front so if i see that ur about to hit something THEN i’ll back off.

dont matter because of 2 reasons:

1)most people who brake check are too pussy to actually lock them up on u anyways and

2)there doing it thinking its goin to piss u off but in reality all it is doing is showing me that ur too busy looking at me in ur rearview than paying attention to whats in front of u,but yet i am seeing whats in front so if i see that ur about to hit something THEN i’ll back off.

i lock em up and pay attention to the road

I just put on the left turn signal and hop in the left lain:)