:tdown: to Mike Smith GMC/Buick/Pontiac

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:271,topic:28128"”]

ok, to answer a few questions…

i only paid $16,000 for the GTO because i got hooked up from my work. Mike Smith didn’t know this. so, for 4 years, my payments for the GTO were $392 a month at 8% through GMAC.

they gave me $20,500 for my car. so, that covered the buyout on the loan and gave me ~4 grand to put down on the truck. My bank was also having a deal on Used Car Loans at the time, so they were able to finance me for 4 years at 5.5%. This brought my monthly payment down to $348. this saves me $44 a month.

my insurance was almost cut in half, and i got the GM Certified Used warranty on the truck (this adds value to me because the GTO did not have that and if something broke i would have to pay out of pocket).

I also dont want to buy an older car because, lets face it, its gonna break. i dont care if its a honda or a toyota, something thats old and cheap is gonna break (besides the fact that im 6’2" @ about 250 and probably couldnt even fit in one)

so, even if i do end up spending that $44 i save on my monthly payment on gas, im still saving money on insurance and potentially on the cost of repairs. im sorry if you dont agree with that.

[/quote]

im about 6’1" and at about 240 and i fit in both of my cars just fine. i have a honda accord and an e30 bmw. you’re not making any sense. do what you want, its your money, i just think youre a fucking retard.

btw, i priced out how much my accord has cost me to drive it for the last year or so and came up with $.82 per day. that leaves me a lot of extra money to put into the bimmer, and get sloppy drunk on an almost nightly basis. ftw. and to think, all that ive replaced in over 1 year was exhaust and a gas line. i really need to do that ball joint btw…

so much for a honda breaking all the time… no such thing