TE-37 replicas...

Well Im in desperate need of new tires and ive searched zilvia, freshalloy, here on son, ebay, nico, prelude/accord boards and many other forums and still havent found any rims that interest me…

Today I was bored and my buddy was going to pick up his new 18"s for his WRX and told me to reach with him…I went to the shop, and they had a huge selection of JDM knock-offs…I found a set that they had (actually they have 4 sets i believe)…

Specs

• 17 x 8 +35…
  • Forged te-37 replicas
  • weight = 18lbs a piece…
    The dude will give me the rims, 4x 5mm spacers, balance, install and 4 used toyo proxes mounted with 75% tread for $950…The rims are brand new, and i have a choice of new or used rubber… with new ecsta 712s or proxes it will cost me $1150… So i figure the used is cheaper, next season I can put new rubbers on…The dish is crazy too, at least 3.5" :stuck_out_tongue:

Heres a pic of the rims:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/brandons13/volks.jpg

next time I go ill take real pics…but they are Identical to these…If anyone is interested in these, IMO a very good price because I saw TE-37 replicas on zilvia at 600 USD w/o rubber…PM me, maybe we can get a even better deal on these if theres 2 or 3 of us…

Was that at Cheap Thrills in Milton? They have all those knock-off rims there…

712s suck balls, I do not recommend them.

man i have had bad experience with replica rims. I still run 2 up front just cause I have nothing else…but if I were going to spend 1k on rims/tires…i would save up a bit more and buy some proper stuff. Just make sure the way the rims are manufactured is high quality. My lip totally ripped and that was from a pothole. :shock: Could be dangerous if you plan on drifting, or high highway speeds etc. The last thing you want is dangerous wheels…

Cheap
Quality
Looks

Choose 2 and the other one it will not be.
Neway, just my 2 sence…

They looks sick tho!! :smiley:

they look ok for fraudulent volks, i wouldnt be able to have that on my conscience

yo you got vollks balllaaaaaaa, nah there knock offs… oh … cool sauce.

Rota, a rather trusted brand when it comes to knockoffs, even have their downfalls.

I dunno how I feel about those knockoffs either, they don’t look right

I gotta agree with zero you get what you pay for man.

Just be paitent, keep looking around and I know you’ll find something.

Only some advice.

Easy 8)

boo, vork rims by ravs.

thats just awesome.

haha yeah, the stickers would come off…it was at cheap thrills…they’re made by Advanti. I know of a couple people with advanti rims and they’ve held up fine, but, they do come in singles at 200 a piece, so if i mangle one its not that bad…Thanks for the advice on the rubbers got_boost… They wont have them in for another week or so anyways… so ill have more time too look around…

Anyone able to get FN01RCs??? 17x8 black version +35

Where is this place? Do they sell proper wheels as well? I want to buy Gram Lights 57s + tires… w/o waiting a couple of months to get them :slight_smile:

Take it to PM -El

From an email I received:

Hello:
GL57S Bronze
17x8.5 +22
4x114.3
$1470 set tax in
Thanks
Billy

sales@tires23.com
www.tires23.com
(905)286-1017

Gram Lights, not Glam Rights

I have VORK GT-V by Ravs, they are sick wheels guy. Fake 2pc and all.

look closely at the picture. The stickers aren’t even straight or centered! Pretty ghetto!

From an email I received:

Hello:
GL57S Bronze
17x8.5 +22
4x114.3
$1470 set tax in
Thanks
Billy

sales@tires23.com
www.tires23.com
(905)286-1017

Gram Lights, not Glam Rights[/quote]

Thanks. I’ll drop by that place tomorrow probably. They are only 10 min. away from my work.

If anyone wants to buy some real volks I have some for sale,
Check them out: http://www.prestigemotorspictures.com/pm/rims/
Yes they will fit on a 240sx.

they look a little weird because of the bolt holes everywhere and for a 17x8+35 it should look like a bit of sunken spoke. but they look wrong.

honestly keep looking, you can find the real ones for about the same price. without rubber.