Team Arod 09 projects........

:excited… ill buy you a 16$ drink there. :ohnoes

$150 or $1.50 is more then i think i got when i drove down there!!

Cheap bastid!! :lol

Thats trunk-riding fare!

Sounds about right lol

i was at etown this weekend with alberto and juan and theres deffinetly no bottle on the car lol you guys are hilarious and always got something bad to say…guess you will have to see it for urself at the track

i just find it funny how you just bolt up slicks and you gain 10mph. more power to ya.

Well ramadrujgbyrowski hes running 450’s on there which are limited to close to about 375. IM just saying and he said it too that that setup is much more capable witha bigger turbo.

You CAN theoretically gain MPH from bolting up slicks. Idk why everyone and their brother thinks that just because you hook, means that your trap HAS to go down. While most of the time yes, this is the case, if someone is spinning SO badly that they cant get traction to move forward, there will be mph lost there. Gaining traction will obviously enhance forward movement, thus making better trap speeds.

But 12X does sound high for the power, but who knows. Car goes good no matter whats in it

says then man with a 277whp 11sec car

:lol Word!

Exactly. Whp doesnt always= the times a car runs. Alot goes into factoring shit like that.

Gearing ftw

Psi2high ftl

Get your car out of my garage

pwned

i asked about the bottle, didnt make any negative comments, but apparently we have a problem here?

No one has negative comments. We are just understanding his passes. I dont know why i bother. It is a lose, lose situation…

Hope to see the car on the street.

As for Sean. Car will be out of your garage in 2 weeks you prick…

Good luck im plowing the snowbank huge if it snows tomorrow just to spite you

Snow…FML

When are we going to e-town?

^^^what else is new???