Team NYSPEED hockey

#13 - Brosius

#18 if justin wont give up 13

n

hmm, glad i saw this. I see you ladies got a senior C team now eh?! Cool. Cant wait to play against you guys! My team is the “Cleveland Steamers” lol. yes for real thats our summer teams name!

haha good stuff, yea hopefully we play you guys they still don’t have the full schedule out yet

looks like u guys got dropped to C4, thats wack, howd that happen?

we had to play the first game with no goalie one of the periods and dressed a skater for goalie the third and they had a ton of open net goals…second game defense fell apart…sorry jay

edit: Is it possible to create a second team for the next session? Assuming there would be enough interest.

roller? what night? need a goalie?

we dont play roller anymore so if you guys want a team then someone could start one…depending on night i would join for roller too

StrokedZ28 had the “other” Nyspeed roller team. I don’t think they are playing now though, but maybe in the fall???

id be in for roller! i cant imagine trying to get back on the ice after 8 years. ugh

How is the C-4 league going?? I’m in the C-3 one. Anyone else playing in the Holiday C-3 league???

Need any help on the blue line. I am 300lbs. but I can move and control the game temple very well. Been playing D for 15 years on blades now.

ya me. its alright. kinda half way in between shitty and semi pro:thankyou: what team u play with?

I’d been waiting years to hear that :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone here play B? my team is the Dutch Masters

I play with the Spartans. Ill hopefully be back this friday. Had to get pins in my hand.

they havent scheduled us to play yet but im sure we will.

Are you guys looking to play in the Fall/Winter Holiday league???