team teal dyno day

so we set out with a modest goal of 700 whp, some had there doubts but i was thinking positive and i must say i am not disappointed one bit. 738whp and 508trq at 30 psi… vids will be up shortly… thanks to all those who helped make this happen

nice number brooks

Wat

WIN! congrats on the numbers d00d! Can’t wait to see it at the track now.

Awesome numbers Brooksie!

DAMN 7000 whp!!! no but seriously congrats on the numbers and get that to the track ASAP!

yea its going to be a little unless we start a pool for axles and new slicks… closing on my house AUG 19th… hopefully i will get it there and into the 9’s this season…

You know where you can borrow some slicks

ok now we just need $1500 for axles… haha thxs tho bud

I got 2 spares, with lifetime warentee so go to town!

WTF ?? i would dissapointed if i set out for 7000 whp and only ended up with 738…:rofl

i cant wait to see this thing fly down the track, team teal is officially hot to trot.

yea 700… haha that more like it.

good job man, congrats!!

Ha good numbers bud. I was telling mike last night this thing would make at least 700whp and he doubted the hta goodness

insane

I dont know of anyone that would have doubts…other then some haters…

congrats man

he’ll rip those things apart like he did to his last yr… i think he went through 3 of them in a day…

congrats again buddy! i was happy as all hell when you called but i knew 700 would be no problem!

grats on the new numbers brooks. i was sceptical of the turbo making 700whp i figured high 600’s with the new wheel, but 738 is just phenominal.

stock axles ftw gotta give em a try at least.

Congrats bud! Sully told me lastnight and i was VERY impressed. Put her in the 9s